hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Short Men Hair Loss Study
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/15/2017 09:22 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/15/2017 09:22 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
takingaction
Accomplished Poster

http://www.express.co.uk/life-...s-Steele-This-Morning

I would've thought it's taller guys, maybe because on TV entertainers usually are short men with good hair.

-------------------------
"Maybe it's because I'm older and wiser, but I just cannot understand why some people are so reckless with their health."
 03/19/2017 11:44 AM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

If I'm reading that study correctly they seem to be implying the connection between baldness and the need to absorb Vitamin D better. Even if true what does stature have to do with it and where does that tie in other than shorter stature means those men are more prone to certain illnesses? They are two separate, unrelated issues but what never made sense from an evolution standpoint is why do lighter-skinned males lose their hair to begin with when they are most in need of it due to originating from colder climates? That leads me to believe it's more diet and hormone-related than anything else.
 04/08/2017 01:26 AM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Regular Poster

Bigger people have more skin surface area for sunlight synthesis of vitamin D possibly?
Statistics
35809 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 154 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 155 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc