hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Replicel's results for phase 1 are in
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/18/2017 09:10 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/23/2017 09:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
DD
Regular Poster

Sorry it has actually gone down....63 cents.....yup this company is going places and that place is bankruptcy.
 03/23/2017 01:33 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Biotechs are story stocks most do not have earnings so the stock price is based on the story. The real story starts in chapter 2 that is the chapter analysts are concerned with. If the company feels the story is good enough now and they need to raise funds then maybe they will tell the story at various investor conferences. This is if they decide to put an offering together out of need but maybe they don't need an offering. The longer a biotech can hold out and show efficacy the more leverage the more leverage they have moving forward. If they need funds I'm sure they can raise them at this point but it would be foolish if the need is not there. So the stock price at this point does not matter except to a shareholder that invests in biotech not understanding how it works. Yes they could lose their investment and that is why the risk/reward is so high.

DD they spent 5 years on the safety phase so we would have to assume they have a plan for moving forward. It doesn't mean they can't go bankrupt but the stock price at this point I think is less of a concern. Biotechs regularly dilute and depending on the future revenues very often it does not matter.

I still think young guys would be wise to be patient.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 03/23/2017 04:11 PM

Author Icon
DD
Regular Poster

Most of these companies do have plans for moving forward but unfortunately most of them don't make it. I think I read it cost 350 million dollars to get 1 drug to market which is a staggering figure. I am hoping for the best for this company but I have seen so many of these things in the past and so far almost all of them have gone nowhere.
 03/23/2017 05:59 PM

Author Icon
DKC
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: DD

350 million dollars

Average is much closer to 1 billion dollars!

If a company has proof of concept on a candiate drug, actually, share prices for the company should increase to reflect the confidence in a drug.

Either way, I hope Replicel have the funds to carry this forward and maybe we will see something before 2025. They have only just finished Phase I, we can expect Phase II and III to take much longer though so don't get too high hopes for a new option just yet!

1mg fin ED
Minoxidil 5% 1x ED
 03/23/2017 06:14 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Everything that I have seen over the years all looked like crap and I always commented as such. I wasn't trying to be negative just realistic so I understand some being a bit negative here.

The marketers are talking it down for a reason and that's a cue. The same way they talked down FUE for the longest time. Yet they will go on and on about injecting ink into someone's head or all the other bullsh*t that has come and gone. They should be telling guys to hold off on doing anything and see what 2018 brings it's basic logic it makes complete sense. And the real marketers are the ones trying to figure out the angle on how they are going to make money on it. They are not worried about you or your hair which is fine it's about how much profit can be made which is all good as long as you are not harming anyone.

Management indicated that RepliCel already has a much more mature product than the one used in this trial, and they anticipate even stronger efficacy results during the Phase II efficacy study, when powered for efficacy. Recent animal studies conducted by the Company have showed increased efficacy by combining smaller doses of RCH-01, with multiple injection sites. Additionally, the Company believes that using the RepliCel injector will increase the consistency of the results.

They Phase I study was conducted at Tokyo Medical University Hospital and Toho University Ohasi Medical Center, by Drs. Tsuboi and Niiyama, and is being financed by the Shiseido Company. Each product being injected will be manufactured by Shiseido at their SPEC (Cell-Processing and Expansion Center) facility in Kobe, Japan. RepliCel helped Shiseido design, validate, and prepare the SPEC facility for certification by Japan's PMDA (Pharmaceuticals and Medical Device Agency). Shiseido's SPEC team was also trained by RepliCel and Innovacell in the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant production protocols for RCH-01. Data from this trial is expected in the latter half of 2018 and may be sufficient to commercially launch the product in Japan. If this study proves efficacy, this product also may be worth billions of dollars given there are no viable treatment options for mild to moderate androgenetic alopecia (hair loss). Below is an illustration of the hair follicle cycle.

The got the article title right highly disruptive and that is the real issue not money. And it has been my experience that biotech stock prices do not necessarily rise because the phase I was positive. I have been following the sector for a very long time and not just grabbing the information out of the air. Maybe others have a different experience I am basing my opinion on my own experience. Very often it goes down it's called selling on the news and it's very common.

yahoo article

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 03/23/2017 at 06:40 PM by topcat
 03/24/2017 12:39 PM

Author Icon
Dan26
Prolific Poster

Hi topcat, i would like to get your opinion on something.

I haven't been on this forum in years but you provided me some really useful information in the past that to this day I am very appreciative of. (You recommended a book called cholesterol clarity to me, and encouraged me to source out good quality meat/poultry. I found the only guy in a 100mile radius who fed/raised his chickens the way you recommended so I didn't have to end up building my own coup )

Is there a way I can contact you outside this forum?

Cheers,
Dan
 03/24/2017 01:58 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sure Dan no problem

[email protected]

03/26/2017 01:01 AM

Author Icon
GodAwfulLuck
Regular Poster

Dumb question, but it's a thread about replicel so better than wasting a new thread.
Is replicel intended to only revive vellus hairs to become terminal hairs or is it supposed to create some new hairs as well, say injecting it into scar tissue to create hairs to disguise it or thickening naturally thin hair?
 03/28/2017 08:37 PM

Author Icon
WhereDaHair
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: Dan26

Hi topcat, i would like to get your opinion on something.

I haven't been on this forum in years but you provided me some really useful information in the past that to this day I am very appreciative of....

Same here, haven't been around in years, topcat kindly spent much time offering his opinion and knowledable advice (I just happened to visit here today to see this post on the front page, still obsessing but stayed off of forums due to lack of any real options and frustration). Not to get this thread off topic but thanks topcat! Maybe I can make contact again if that's cool. I also see you mention Bisanga in your signature and I would like to ask you a bit about that.

But mainly, just wanted to say a sincere thank you as I'm not sure I did years ago.

Back to replicel.
 03/29/2017 02:15 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sure anyone can ask me anything and I will be happy to answer if I can. Personally I don't want my own experience to go to waste and that is why I spend so much time writing for myself along with posting. My preference is to ask me on the forum so that others can benefit just as others post so that I and others can benefit and have benefitted in the past.

The industry is extremely dishonest and a good majority of e-mails and postings are not legit so course that adds another reason. Then you have those in the industry that just whisper in the ears of others so no one can even figure out what is true or false unless they spend an inordinate amount of time observing it all.

I can tell you the amount of people that have personally contacted me and I have recommended hair transplantation in any way is a total of zero. In fact I have advised each and every one of them to stay away from the industry and the procedure. I can post this because it's true. The industry is too dishonest and the procedure is way too risky. Guys don't get it you are cutting out thousands and thousands of pieces of skin and moving them around trying to get it all to match up it's very , very, very risky. Baldness has lost much of it's stigma not all of it but much of it in my opinion. It certainly much easier for younger guys today most especially with the popularity of MMA..................so go with it.

The amount of repair patients I encouraged to go to Dr. Bisanga is a total of one. This was a patient that was caught in the trap and was considering going back to the same doctor that hacked up his head. And of course I mentioned other doctors it's up to the patient even with that I suggest having the smallest procedure possible. Even with my own case my mind was set on going to Brussels and having only a small amount of beard hair less than 100 and closer to 25 transplanted. Yes I was willing to travel all that way and bear the cost because I am responsible for myself. It's up to me to determine truth. Trust no one but yourself and what you observe around you and in the mirror. The marketers couldn't handle my excitement they misread it for marketing because they viewed it through their eyes and their thought process. They didn't understand I don't think like they do. I'm honest and their is a big difference.

Many patients end up going back to the same hack not realizing when they do they pretty much diminish their case because now you are making choices with full knowledge. You lose your ability to sue for not only damages but fraudulent marketing.

Those that get caught up in all of this don't understand their legal remedy is with false marketing and FTC related issues. Just as stated in the stem cell treatment thread by the senior advisor to the FDA. She is telling you what your options are right now. How you can be compensated for your pain and suffering if you in fact had a procedure. I can tell you many judgments for marketing fraud are substantial. The reason is the majority of money is being made by the marketers and/or marketing and not necessarily the procedure itself. It's the deception that is the crime and not the procedure. The procedure is legal for those that don't understand. It's the way you might have been persuaded to sign up that may be very illegal and why so much manipulation on the forums especially when doctors become involved in it all is very, very risky.

I think Dr. Bisanga is an honest person with a vast amount of skill and experience . It simply cannot be denied regardless of what the marketers in this business have to say. But I also can't advise others to have a hair transplant and if anyone would understand I sure he would. It's just not in me to do this I can't be one of these marketers you see working the forums or online world day in and day out subtlely trying to get young boys to sign up. The longer I observe the more abnormal it all looks. Yes if you are a repair patient he is a very good option but if you can avoid all of this then why not, it's the smart thing to do.

Technology is changing way too fast why wouldn't anyone wait at least another year. It makes complete sense to wait and do nothing except observer yet the marketers are still pushing hair transplants...................that's a clue see it for what it is. Many of them did the same with FUE constantly bashing it over the years so that they could keep making money. They were of course on the wrong side of history and they are on the wrong side of history today as they are still pushing surgery when very soon it may no longer be necessary..............why are they doing this?

Think of the forums this way. You are walking down a desert road for 3 days. No food, no water and not a car in sight you are desperate for help. All of sudden you see some hope as headlights seem to appear in the distance. It's a van and the person behind the wheel is all smiles. Guess what you are getting in the van because you feel you have no choice. I am telling you not to get in the van and that you do have other choices. I'm telling you the guy driving that van has been down that road before and he is looking for you but you just don't know it. And by some small chance you decide not to get in the van the driver will be okay with it. He will drive down that same road a couple days later and if you are still walking your answer might be different. He is just a friendly guy driving a van up and down the desert road being a nice guy.

I just wrote about an experience with a person going blind that is easy prey for an MLM product. This is the world we live in. If you are desperate enough and the marketer is nice enough then it's easy to be misled. Stay away and just observe the marketers do their work for now.

BTW Dr. Bisanga and a few other doctors were doing the right thing a long time ago when many were not paying attention and others were simply trying to fool people. Does that matter? Does it matter to be doing the right thing when it's the hard thing to do and nobody is watching..........yes. Many today are trying to do the same but they do it because they have no choice. One either understands the difference and how it affects you or they don't. This forum is set up in such a way that it's doing the right thing which benefits the patient. There is zero need for marketers and if a doctor is using one it's a red flag. They have the ability to answer questions directed towards them through their own websites, e-mail reps, youtube channels, etc. showcase your work on the forums but to use marketers to lure in patients through deception on a hairloss forum it is red flag. Day in and day out do they ever go away.............not a chance and these are grown men we are talking about. Grown men preying on many who are very young. Just wave and keep walking.

Edited: 03/29/2017 at 12:14 PM by topcat
 04/03/2017 02:33 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Here is a perfect example of why you should wait for Replicel or one of the other treatments in the pipeline. Over the weekend I had the chance to read another patient's nightmare account of his recent ht experience with a doctor he found on one of these paid for lists before the post was taken down. It turned out to be a 4 page file along with pictures of his disfigured head and the story bordered on surreal. Do we know if it was true or not? Can't say for sure as it was taken down. Seemed very detailed though.

This is why daily review of the forums is necessary regardless of what marketers tell you which is often the opposite of their own advice. Let's put the patient's experience to the side for a moment. Does this process follow a pattern that can be seen repeatedly over the last 15+ years?

Then you have those in the industry that will use that same patient's experience and the process of deletion to boost their own position. This will include marketers, forums, and groups of made up screen names appearing as genuine posters telling you how great their little group is until it's the other groups turn to tell everyone how great they are? Are these groups reading the forums daily including each and every post and if so why? Does this follow a pattern that can be traced back over the last 15+ years?

What does all this mean? Is what we are seeing a group and/or groups of people conspiring to commit marketing fraud and are the doctors actually aware of this and actively participating?

I would highly suggest avoiding any doctor that is found on a paid for list. Much of what we see is helping to perpetuate a fraud on desperate young men and that is a red flag. For most this is simple as they can just avoid the procedure all together but I also know there are repair patients out there that don't want to hear this because the truth takes away their hope. Unfortunately this is the reality and we have a moral obligation to help young guys who have not been trapped. This doesn't mean you can't find help but I suggest dismissing what you believe and whatever you do make it only a toe in the water..........trust no one in this business especially marketers and if possible just wait and do nothing.

BTW what is odd to me about that patient's experience are those that participated in it all even when it borders on surreal. Many will use the excuse that they were just following orders or just doing their job. That seems to be a common theme amongst this bunch over the years. It's called not having integrity so let's call it what it is and not pretend that they don't have a choice. Everyone has a choice. We can sit here and lie or we can tell the truth and help people that's a choice too.

Keep in mind many of those working the forums are simply stooges. We know that from reps that have recently spilled their guts online along with patients that have actually recorded some of their conversations with doctors, etc. Usually the stooge is used as a way of creating a buffer zone for what doctors imagine as a way to circumvent marketing laws. There may come a time when the activity of the forum stooge needs to be explained. It makes sense for these forum stooges to document what they are doing in case they should they find themselves in a position where the need arises. Of course I have no interest in trying to help a stooge who is doing harm but let's help uncover those behind the stooges.

I have had my own experiences with being attacked over the last 17 years. This includes numerous threats by these cowards. Let me ask you something, who monitors a repair patient's social media? Who keeps a dossier on a poster of a hairloss message forum? I could go on and on here as it gets even more bizarre but I will leave it for now. The point is these guys have zero credibility. Eventually this will all get sorted out but until that time I would suggest just observing.

Hopefully Replicel or some other alternative will come to fruition so that young guys that are simply unaware don't fall into the trap should they wander onto a hairloss forum.

Edited: 04/03/2017 at 02:41 PM by topcat
 04/11/2017 04:36 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Here is a positive as I see it with Replicel. You don't see them hyping it up on hairloss message forums. If that were happening one would need to question the legitimacy in my opinion. When you see CEO of company coming on to a hairloss message forum it should draw a raised eyebrow.

Here is an example of how biotech can be hyped. It happens with stocks and it happens with hair loss products and therapies on message forums.

The SEC said many writers used pseudonyms such as Equity Options Guru, The Swiss Trader, Trading Maven and Wonderful Wizard to hype stocks.
It said it found more than 450 problem articles, of which more than 250 falsely said the writers were not being paid.

"Here, we allege that the fraud was in presenting the analysis as impartial," she said. "It was bought and paid for."

link

Edited: 04/11/2017 at 05:49 PM by topcat
Hair Loss Help » Hair Loss Open Topic » Replicel's results for phase 1 are in

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
35798 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 303 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 303 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc