hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Absorb Science Bio-Regrow ? it works
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/24/2017 07:02 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/24/2017 07:02 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
nyknicks

anyone here ever used Absorb Science Bio-Regrow
absorbscience dot com/bio-regrow/ and if so how did it work. it claims to stimulate and make follicles grow. anyone here used it. i cant find any reviews on it. i see a lot postive reviews on prarie naturals hairforce . i might buy that the bio grow is 40 for 2 months and praries is 30 for 90 tablets
 03/24/2017 07:22 PM

Author Icon
SideShowBob
Accomplished Poster

How about providing a few links so we can see what you're
talking about.
 03/25/2017 06:29 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Highly unlikely it does anything. Stinging nettles supposedly lowers dht. How effective is it probably not worth the price of this product whatever that may be. Just purchase some stinging nettles if you are really curious. Powder and in bulk it's pennies same applies to the saw palmetto, beta sitosterol, and fo ti root and black pepper for absorption in fact Piperine is supposedly superior. Everything else can be consumed through food.

What you need to understand it that anyone can put a product together and have a label slapped on it. The cost of entry is very low. Take any information from any study and use that as a basis for your marketing. The majority of all of it is bulls*it and they are simply preying on those desperate enough to part with a few dollars.

Some of the best up and coming marketers in the area of tech on the Internet are doing something entirely different. They base their marketing on being honest, hard work and actually giving the people the truth. When I listen to them speak I can completely relate. This whole horsesh*t style of trying to fool people has just about run it's course as people have access to more information.

Of course nobody wants to squash anyone's hope but it's better to be honest then move towards answers that make sense.

My wife just asked me about a product for a friend of hers who lives overseas. She brought him a walking stick last year because he is going blind. His issue was described to me as the optic nerve drying up. From what I have read it sounds similar to MS where something happens to the nerve and the signal is no longer able to travel to where it needs to go. With MS the myelin sheath deteriorates it's like the coating on a wire and this causing a disruption in the signal.

Well this product is made from fertile eggs which caught my attention. I use to eat fertile eggs almost 38 years ago. One of the few health foods stores open at that time sold them. Phil's farm fresh eggs regular and fertile so yes I bought the fertile thinking it must be something special. It's just a buzzword in my opinion and that is all. This product for the eye though sounds like bullsh*t to me too. The first red flag is it's MLM...........that makes bells go off. But who wants to crush the hope of someone going blind that's the problem. And who takes advantage of a blind person? The same people that take advantage of young men with hair loss. They are not businessmen, entrepreneurs, doctors they are predators. Very important to know what you are sometimes looking at.

So what I did was find a clinical trial down in Florida that is using bone marrow stem cells. Will it work? I have no idea. Will it be possible for him to even come here and participate? Once again I have no idea. But it makes more sense to pass on information that might be a better option that to feed the marketers.

I think you should keep looking. Also ponder this. How does a person that is going blind get through life? For that matter how does a paraplegic, deaf person, etc. Maybe we need to think more about learning what they know than the information the marketers are giving everyone.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 03/25/2017 at 07:13 AM by topcat
 03/25/2017 06:40 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Nettles or any other so called natural in powder, pill form docent work due to nutrition loss.

It´s right in front of our noses.
 03/25/2017 09:34 AM

Author Icon
DKC
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: Quasimoto

Nettles or any other so called natural in powder, pill form docent work due to nutrition loss.

And what proof of that do you have Quasimoto?

1mg fin ED
Minoxidil 5% 1x ED
 03/25/2017 11:15 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Non proof of course, but It´s common sense that you cannot minimize nature due to oxidation.
There is never going to be proof what our nature provides since you cannot patent it, and therefore no gain.

03/25/2017 06:23 PM

Author Icon
DKC
Accomplished Poster

Don't want to get off topic here but just because your experience may not have been positive using 'pill form', you shouldn't start suggesting pills don't work because it is 'common sense'.

I have a Master's degree that tells me pills do work so I guess its my word against yours?

1mg fin ED
Minoxidil 5% 1x ED
 03/26/2017 04:50 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: DKC

Don't want to get off topic here but just because your experience may not have been positive using 'pill form', you shouldn't start suggesting pills don't work because it is 'common sense'.

I have a Master's degree that tells me pills do work so I guess its my word against yours?

Master degree that pills work?
The marketing medicin (drug) industry still fools people by using prostate, blood pressure drugs for hair seriously.

Due to your master degree, why docent the drug industry preform trials on natural products?

Edited: 03/26/2017 at 04:59 AM by Quasimoto
 03/26/2017 04:51 PM

Author Icon
DKC
Accomplished Poster

The Master's was in Pharmacology so I suppose not all of it was on 'pills', although it was a small part of it. In science its pretty known that there is no difference in pill or non pill formation, once it enters your digestive system the enzymes responsible break down whatever you've swallowed and it all becomes the same, its up to you what you want to believe.

In the industry it is actually very common to use drugs for different purposes then they originally was FIRST patented for, when drugs are discovered, they are not discovered to FIT A DISEASE but they are discovered then APPLIED TO A DISEASE. There are many examples of this (see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_repositioning) and it is very common, so it is not just alopecia drugs.

And yes, the industry does perform clinical trials on natural products, however, there is quite a few good reasons why they do not. Firstly to back up the point, check out the Taxols group of natural drugs, these come from plants and are chemotherapy drugs, they is a huge selection of natural products that have been turned into drugs and have gone through clinical trials.

One reason (maybe the most important) is that natural products are readily available, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) or other ethnobotical products come from organic compounds such as plants and are well known, well-used and cheap. What is the point of a pharma company in taking a natural product through clinical trials when it is so cheap already, so available to the mass market? There is no profit to be made. The example I mentioned above called taxols come from a rare source of slow growing tree which is not available, not easy to find, expensive so that is why that this natural product could be made into a drug.

1mg fin ED
Minoxidil 5% 1x ED
 03/29/2017 11:57 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

It docent matter that real natural (non supplement) are already available, because people opt for drugs instead since they are clinically approved.
For me the trend is scary, and the pill eaters are increasing rapidly due to profit reasons.
You cannot cannot minimize natural products anyway, due to their complex co-factors that your body actually understands, and yeas the drug industries biggest headache how to copy it.
Nobody bothers to do trials on naturals since there is no profit, and the puppeteers FDA will always have their strings attached towards pharma.

By the way you seem to have issues with your blood pressure and prostate, referring to your regime.

Statistics
35798 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 306 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 306 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc