hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: What's happened to this website?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/02/2017 06:48 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/02/2017 06:48 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
richhairman
Accomplished Poster

Anyone else having problems with this site? The pages look all messy? Have the admin quit?
 04/02/2017 06:56 PM

Author Icon
Farrel

The pages look normal to me. What do you mean by messy?

-------------------------
Disclaimer - I am not a physician or an expert and my advice should not be considered medical/expert advice. - If you follow my opinions and/or advice you do so at your own risk.
 04/02/2017 07:00 PM

Author Icon
richhairman
Accomplished Poster

All the images have gone (replaced with, "Decrease the Font size"), words are all over the place, massive gaps between words. It looks like the system has completely crashed. Also sometimes the pages won't load or I can't even get onto the site. I thought perhaps you'd given up on the website.
 04/02/2017 07:05 PM

Author Icon
Farrel

The site was under ddos attack for the past few days, that's why you couldn't access it.

The other problem sounds like you might be missing a style sheet. Try refreshing your browser while holding down the cntrl key.

Disclaimer - I am not a physician or an expert and my advice should not be considered medical/expert advice. - If you follow my opinions and/or advice you do so at your own risk.
 04/02/2017 07:08 PM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

i got it too

and ive also struggled to get on here for the past few days. seems to happen more and more often

i thought farrell had given up too.

seems very dead to when i first joined a few years ago. why is this?
 04/02/2017 07:10 PM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

do you still plan to keep this place going farrell?
 04/02/2017 07:15 PM

Author Icon
Farrel

We had two attacks in March, that's what caused the connection issues. The site is going to keep going, in fact there are some changes that will be coming soon.

04/02/2017 11:15 PM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

cool, its a shame posters dont come here as much, maybe theyve just all got on with their lives

richhairman, i remember you used to be a regular when i joined a few years ago. whats up with your hair these days? if i remember correctly you were on fin/dut but it wasnt helping too much.
 04/03/2017 01:45 AM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

I was having the same problem - until I signed in - I'm not sure why that fixed it.

A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
 04/03/2017 03:57 AM

Author Icon
Farrel

It must be a stylesheet issue. I'll look into it. What browser are you using Skywalker?

04/03/2017 01:56 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The site was inaccessible with any browser for the last few days.

hairlosshelp.com is now accessible but the forum link does not work using the Opera browser and keeps you on the home page. All the other links work except for the forum link.

I was only able to access the forum using the hairlosshelp.net site while using the Opera browser

The site seems to be under some type of attack.

During the down time the site would go to the cloud**** page. I believe it was noted as as ddos attack until recently today when the home page appeared

You can access the forum on hairlosshelp.com using explorer but the page has changed and appears as below and it's the same with Chrome

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 04/03/2017 at 02:09 PM by topcat
 04/03/2017 02:18 PM

Author Icon
Farrel

I can't reproduce the error you guys are seeing. It is related to the style sheet being missing, but I am not able to reproduce the error on my side. I've tried on my phone and laptop and they both look ok, whether I am logged in or not. Try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps.

The connectivity issue is related to the DDOS attack but cloudflare is helping with that.

04/03/2017 03:44 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Clearing the browser helps but you need to login to site for the page to appear as normal.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 04/03/2017 04:24 PM

Author Icon
rosariorose9
Accomplished Poster

There seem to be more and more DDoS attacks these days. Even Drudge has been a victim. Hard to imagine who would want to go to the trouble to arrange such an attack on this site...
 04/03/2017 04:32 PM

Author Icon
SideShowBob
Accomplished Poster

Rosario,

Your test pattern icon isn't up.
 04/03/2017 05:22 PM

Author Icon
richhairman
Accomplished Poster

The website seems to be ok on my phone so perhaps it's an issue with my laptop. I'll try what people have suggested. Just glad the site is still going, I thought it had been abandoned.
 04/07/2017 09:17 AM

Author Icon
Farrel

Sorry about the down time over the past few days. We had to do some extra things to mitigate the DDOS attack.

BTW The issue with the site looking weird had to do with some rerouting that we did which then caused your browser to look for certain files in the wrong place once we put things back to how they were.

Just clear your browser cache and that will fix the problem.

04/07/2017 11:13 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The truth will always be attacked history clearly shows this to be the case. Nice to see the site back up.

It's interesting to watch how this whole game is played and useful in other areas of one's life. Maybe they will try and shut down the whole Internet next and then starting burning books again.

04/07/2017 11:24 AM

Author Icon
Farrel

Thanks Topcat. But I don't think for even one second that anyone is trying to take the site down to "hide the truth". It's just not possible to do that today anyway with billions of sites. It would be like trying to stop the Amazon River from flowing using your hands.

This is purely an attack for commercial purposes because someone wants to outrank us on Google. I have good evidence to suggest this.

04/09/2017 04:29 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Lots of issues the past 2 days trying to access the site. Unless you are clearing your browser you are getting the Cloudflare 522 page and since most won't see this message chances are they will not know to clear their browser.

This industry seems to have a problem with honesty..........it's interesting to observe and pathetic at the same time.

Statistics
35798 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 294 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 294 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc