hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Dermaneedling
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/08/2017 02:56 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/08/2017 02:56 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
pvog1
Occasional Poster

Does anyone still do it?

I have used both the roller and the dermapen, but I have heard that both of those cause extreme micro tears in the skin which is not good in the long run.

I was wondering if anyone has tried or has experience with the Derminator, which is supposed to be digital microneedling without the tears. It's a hefty investment but it could pay off especially at the hairline and even acne scars, etc.
 04/12/2017 05:00 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

Tried it for a couple of weeks then stopped. It really does work opening the skin since it was obvious to me that the minoxidil was getting absorbed better into the body. I haven't seen too many positive responses from people on the forums, only in studies, which I assume are honest but you never can tell anymore.
Statistics
35798 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 308 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 308 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc