hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: search function
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/10/2017 11:26 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/10/2017 11:26 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

farrell

when will the search function be available again?
 08/14/2017 01:38 PM

Author Icon
ukw
Regular Poster

For now just use google, type "(topic) site:www.hairlosshelp.com"
 08/15/2017 01:15 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

usually i do but i wana search my old posts and other members

not just random subjects i can find in google
 08/15/2017 06:40 AM

Author Icon
ukw
Regular Poster

Did you see the part "site:www.hairlosshelp.com" ?

That will search within this site only. Just substitute your username and it'll find posts that include your name.
 08/15/2017 09:20 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

yeah i did mate

it comes up with some of my posts but not all
 10/06/2017 10:02 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

bump for farrell

common mate, how long is this going to take?

when will the search function be in use again?
 10/06/2017 12:55 PM

Author Icon
juniorlawrence
Accomplished Poster

Yeah dang that is kinda silly

-------------------------
1.0 Propecia ED
Saw Palmetto ED (standardized for 80%-90% fatty acids)
Pumpkin Seed Oil ED
Rogaine Foam 2xED
Stemoxydine 5% ED

Shampoos:
Nizoral 1% EOD
Revita Shampoo EOD
 10/07/2017 04:51 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sunchyme maybe someone here can help you find what you are looking for since the search function is not working.

BTW what's the deal on that HLT place? Is any of that real? I was amazed that I received over 100 dislikes in a very short period of time. If you go back and look at my postings they are simple common sense truths to help the younger guys out so it seem kind of odd. What do you make of it mate?

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 10/07/2017 06:27 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: topcat

Sunchyme maybe someone here can help you find what you are looking for since the search function is not working.

BTW what's the deal on that HLT place? Is any of that real? I was amazed that I received over 100 dislikes in a very short period of time. If you go back and look at my postings they are simple common sense truths to help the younger guys out so it seem kind of odd. What do you make of it mate?

i want to see my old photos i posted here a few years ago. and to re read old threads in general about different products

its annoying as ***** this feature isnt working still

lol hlt is a funny place. i didnt read a lot of your postings mate......im focusing on the new tech sections. i cant handle the drugs and am not a good candidate for surgery so i dont look too much in those sections anymore.

i think with hlt is that its a very pro fixing your hair however you can kind of site....hts, drugs, random treatments etc. as opposed to a site like slybaldguys who seem mostly older and have accepted their situation. so when a guy like you comes on discouraging it all it jars people.

obviously you have good intentions but most people over there are fairly young and dont want to listen to it.

i can see both sides. before i started treatment i wouldnt have listened to you either. i would have tried everything first before just accepting it. but my experiences on the drugs and the results i have seen with surgery has changed my views obviously. and im a little older now 30.

your posts arent wasted though mate. there are a lot of guys who agree with your views about the drugs and surgeries after having bad experiences themselves. but most guys are young and willing to do anything to keep their hair. it is what it is.
 10/07/2017 01:12 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

obviously you have good intentions but most people over there are fairly young and dont want to listen to it.

I see...........sounds like the marketers are trying to keep the old game going while most are waking up. Even doctors have now started to distance themselves from forums and marketers. It's interesting to watch.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 10/09/2017 11:01 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: topcat

I see...........sounds like the marketers are trying to keep the old game going while most are waking up. Even doctors have now started to distance themselves from forums and marketers. It's interesting to watch.

actually more and more doctors have joined that website in the last year posting their results etc

i think your ban is over mate lol, you can post again if you like.

what do you think of the place?
Statistics
36058 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 237 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 237 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc