hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Breakthrough Device Heals Organs with a Single Touch
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/24/2017 06:01 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/24/2017 06:01 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

This looked interesting and some of the comments included questions on hair.

Published on Aug 14, 2017
(COLUMBUS, Ohio) - Researchers have developed a device that can switch cell function to rescue failing body functions with a single touch. The technology, known as Tissue Nanotransfection (TNT), injects genetic code into skin cells, turning those skin cells into other types of cells required for treating diseased conditions. "It takes just a fraction of a second. You simply touch the chip to the wounded area, then remove it,"

Tissue Nanotransfection

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 08/25/2017 06:08 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Very interesting, sounds like a cure to me. Clinical trials start in 2018, unfortunately it sounds like this won't be practical for some time. Definitely something to keep an eye on, good catch.
 11/06/2017 07:31 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I thought this was an interesting quote from "Ray Kurzwei's Singularity. It gives one a better understanding of just how fast technology is accelerating which could be both good and bad in some ways. But for those waiting for new types of treatments it could be very good. One can easily look at how long it took to map the human genome and compare it with today. It could be done at a fraction of the cost and a fraction of the time.

My models show that we are doubling the paradigm-shift rate every decade. Thus, the 20th century was gradually speeding up to the rate of progress at the end of the century; its achievements, therefore, were equivalent to about twenty years of progress at the rate in 2000. We'll make another twenty years of progress in just fourteen years (by 2014), and then do the same again in only seven years. To express this another way, we won't experience one hundred years of technological advance in the 21st H Chapter 4: Ray Kurzweil's Singularity 65 century; we will witness on the order of 20,000 years of progress (again, when measured by the rate of progress in 2000), or about 1,000 times greater than what was achieved in the 20th century.

The exponential growth of information technologies is even greater: we're doubling the power of information technologies, as measured by price performance, bandwidth, capacity and many other types of measures, about every year. That's a factor of a thousand in ten years, a million in twenty years, and a billion in thirty years. This goes far beyond Moore's law (the shrinking of transistors on an integrated circuit, allowing us to double the price-performance of electronics each year). Electronics is just one example of many. As another example, it took us 14 years to sequence HIV; we recently sequenced SARS in only 31 days.84

We'll also be able to rejuvenate all of your body's tissues and
organs by transforming your skin cells into youthful versions of every other
cell type. Already, new drug development is precisely targeting key steps in
the process of atherosclerosis (the cause of heart disease), cancerous tumor
formation, and the metabolic processes underlying each major disease and
aging process. The biotechnology revolution is already in its early stages
and will reach its peak in the second decade of this century, at which point
we'll be able to overcome most major diseases and dramatically slow down
the aging process.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
Statistics
36058 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 228 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 228 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc