hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Advanced Hairfall treatment from USA (HairPro Laser Cap)
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/12/2017 10:09 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/12/2017 10:09 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Dr. A's Clinic
Prolific Poster

For more information about HairPro Laser Cap
Call on Toll Free : 1800 11 2343
Or Email us: [email protected]
www.fusehair.com

-------------------------
I work for Dr. A's Clinic. My opinions need not be shared by Dr. Arvind Poswal
Dr. A's Clinic (Location - India: Delhi, Mumbai)
Ph:-(011)- 26274367, 41315125
Mob:-0987100606, 9810178062
Free online consult email [email protected],
www.fusehair.com

Edited: 09/18/2017 at 10:08 PM by Dr. A's Clinic
 09/13/2017 06:11 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

If I had a product such as this and it actually worked I would upload thousands of photos to the Internet and go on a massive PR campaign.

Do you have any photos that can be posted showing before and after using only this device along with the protocol that was followed?

I do believe light has healing properties but I have not seen much with hair at least that I know about.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 09/13/2017 10:04 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

But It´s FDA approved science so therefore it has to work.

It´s right in front of our noses.
 09/13/2017 10:46 PM

Author Icon
Dr. A's Clinic
Prolific Poster

Study 1. The treatment of androgenetic alopecia with LLLT devices2

Study 2. Low-Level Laser (Light) Therapy (LLLT) for Treatment of Hair Loss

Study 3. MECHANISMS OF LOW LEVEL LIGHT THERAPY

Study 4. A Novel Approach to Treating Androgenetic Alopecia in Females With Low Level Laser Therapy

Study 5. Efficacy and Safety of a Low-level Laser Device in the Treatment of Male and Female Pattern Hair Loss: A Multicenter, Randomized, Sham Device-controlled, Double-blind Study

I work for Dr. A's Clinic. My opinions need not be shared by Dr. Arvind Poswal
Dr. A's Clinic (Location - India: Delhi, Mumbai)
Ph:-(011)- 26274367, 41315125
Mob:-0987100606, 9810178062
Free online consult email [email protected],
www.fusehair.com

Edited: 09/18/2017 at 10:17 PM by Dr. A's Clinic
 09/14/2017 02:08 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The links are not working you might need to repost them and check.

The problem with studies is they are very often set up and designed to meet a specific outcome which favors those setting it up or it's tossed. Hundreds or thousands of pictures are a better indicator especially when both short term and long term are presented.

The same applies with something like PRP which has been used on hair for at least 10 years now. Where exactly are the hundreds of thousands of before and after pictures? They don't exist which says something if one were to look at it logically.

I guess I don't get it. When I posted on my repair I did monthly updates for about 4 years without missing a beat. There was nothing to hide. I was being honest not only for myself but for anyone that needed a repair. It was all done in real time. Where exactly are all the postings of real time progress? Most can't even post a before and after picture.

This is part of why most of what is posted to forums has become complete fabricated bullshit. I spoke to at least two patients of PRP and they lost a shit load of hair that didn't come back even a year later. They were devastated and most simply will not post for many reasons that I will not bother to explain here.

Why does anyone even have to ask for pictures?

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 09/14/2017 at 05:34 AM by topcat
 10/09/2017 12:09 PM

Author Icon
hairhope4ever
Regular Poster

Topcat,

I'm with you 110% on this one. I too succumbed to this frivolous treatment out of desperation from my botched procedures. I was desperate for anything and everything.

I did not have any success whatsoever with LLHT therapy. Quite frankly I'm of the opinion that this is a placebo more than anything.

Happy Patient

Read about my positive hair transplant experiences here:
http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/
Statistics
36058 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 231 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 231 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc