hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Old Tattoo to Blame for Woman's 'Cancer'
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/05/2017 04:20 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/05/2017 04:20 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

New article on an old tattoo being the cause of lymphatic cancer. Pay attention to the point on the nano particles this is what the marketers use as their selling point with hair tattoos. The particle size is very, very small so no worries they tell young guys. It's just the opposite but they are good at taking something negative and promoting it as a positive. Like the giant robotic grafts a few year ago. All of a sudden the giant grafts were a good thing. Now they were robust and who wouldn't want a nice big robust graft. Observation over time.

Lorenzo biopsy the nodes.

Article 10/4/2017

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 10/07/2017 08:40 PM

Author Icon
SeanFUE
Regular Poster

Topcat, i was literally going to post this for you as you warned about the dangers of it before. The womans tatoo was small, imagine the scalps that are covered with all that pigment.

Check out this story on CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/02/...phoma-study/index.html
 10/08/2017 02:49 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Thanks Sean and I agree. Now imagine the process is sped up with the hair tattoo as the ink disappears into the lymph system. How exactly does the body defend against cancer on a daily basis with a compromised immune system? One that is not fully functional because there is ink lodged in the nodes.

You have had a hair transplant and what happens when things don't go well? It's now your problem same applies here. But guys like Lorenzo have the option to sue for fraudulent marketing. Forums actually promote this procedure some even having special section set up. Special sections were set up for the sponsors and some are still going. It's akin to setting up a suicide section and saying I take no responsibility. All Lorenzo needs to do in have some of his nodes biopsied near the head and neck and that could easily explain the 3rd recurrence of cancer that has now gone to his brain. Marketing fraud cases are very often 7 figure judgments as a way to keep the public safe. This was being marketed as safe in these special sections and the marketers were attacking anyone that tried to warn young guys and the forums were working hand in hand with it all.

If you are considering this procedure I would suggest not adding more problems to your current situation. Many of these marketers are working together to sell their wares. And yes you can sue but you might not survive to see anything.

Doctors are starting to dump these marketers as more information comes out on what is going on with online message forums. It starts to make the doctors look like they are colluding.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 10/08/2017 at 06:14 AM by topcat
 10/09/2017 02:17 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sean how did your procedure with Umar go? What exactly did you have done? Or am I mistaken?

10/17/2017 02:35 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sean how did your last procedure go?

10/27/2017 09:07 AM

Author Icon
pidda
Accomplished Poster

Good to know. I was thinking about getting SMP on my hair transplant scars if I decide to shave my head everyday. I wouldn't want to dig myself another regrettable lifelong hole.

herp derp
 10/28/2017 02:12 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Marketers that are selling this procedure are concerned about making money first and foremost. If a few people end up with cancer that's not their problem. If it looks ridiculous and people laugh that's not their problem. They are concerned with getting enough people to sign up in order to profit and at $2000-$4000 a pop they don't need a lot of guys. If you can get a 1000 guys to sign up for it over the course of a few years it adds up and that's the problem. Most will risk you having cancer or being laughed at for $4,000,000 so it needs to be pointed out to young guys. Why else would a doctor attach injecting ink into some desperate young guys head to their name if it wasn't simply about the money? It's a red flag and speaks volumes about the industry one only needs to slow down and give it some logical thought.

Some of the biggest scams out there work on feelings of desperation. Regardless of it's desperation to lose weight, find a job, find a life partner, cure a disease, etc...............the common denominator is desperation and scammers easily pick up on it.

Pidda if I offered you a couple of million to look the other way chances are you would take it and if you didn't someone else surely would ............and that's the problem. It's more of an issue with the satanic money system. Many simply fall into that trap too and do whatever they have to make as much as they can thinking that is what it is all about.............buying that next trinket........young guys just need to stay aware.

Many of those who have been ensnared in the online marketers trap have been victims of astroturfing which is a form of marketing fraud.

Astroturfing

Edited: 10/28/2017 at 07:04 AM by topcat
Statistics
36058 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 244 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 244 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc