hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hair transplant forums
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/29/2017 06:07 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/29/2017 06:07 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Interesting video on hair transplant forums but merely scratching the surface of what has gone on and what is going on with much of the online activity. Many in the industry had the opportunity to do the right thing over the years but they simply fell into the same trap as those that came before them. That trap was the money trap. Too much easy money for them so they simply repeated history. We know that not by their words but by their actions over time. When you observe long enough it speaks for itself. Without a dot connector one is placing themselves at risk using online resources which are often simply marketing traps.

View the video but understand the information is very limited in my opinion. One must have a list of all the red flags which are too numerous to list here. You need to understand how this all works before ever considering a procedure and you must understand the math because the math speaks volumes.

Hair transplant forums

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 10/30/2017 at 02:33 AM by topcat
 10/31/2017 06:48 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

So if so much fraud happens online why would doctors participate? Without going into a very long drawn out explanation I will give you the quickie one here. Much of it has to do with the biology of the brain. For example experiments have been done where most people when given the choice to save 5 humans by pressing a lever and diverting a train towards another direction killing a single bystander they would act to press the lever.

But when given that same situation where the choice is to push someone off a railroad platform to divert that same train the response to do so is drastically lower.

You see with the lever the person feels one step removed and so it is with the marketer they feel one step removed. They can somehow justify it in their mind. So when you see some little a-hole marketer online attacking truth he is simply acting as the lever and yes forums can also act as the lever.

What we can learn from this is to look towards doctors that speak for themselves and are their own lever. They tend to be more truthful due to the biology of the brain. Is it 100% full proof.........of course not just like the marketers doctors too fall prey to the money system and sometimes being less then truthful becomes their choice. Observation over time applies.

I actually have levers out there that have given my postings hundreds of dislikes...............simply stating truths..............why.................because they are levers. The lever is simply serving their purpose and some forums having more levers then others.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 10/31/2017 at 06:57 AM by topcat
 11/03/2017 06:43 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Dozens and dozens have been coming forward in Hollywood and it's now becoming hundreds. Where are they coming and from and what kept them silent for so long? It was the shame and the same applies to many who were taken in by the corrupted ht forums out there. This is how it works in Hollywood and this is how it works in hair transplant industry.

The shame some patients now feel as they bought into it but were merely conned by the chameleons who were generating dozens of threads on a daily basis and throwing names out there. When a few very unhappy patients did come forward many were even attacked. Some even threatened by doctors. I refer to those episodes as "Barking Dog Events" and they are red flags along with the marketers associated with either the doctors and/or events.

Observation over time reveals the patterns. You cannot pick up on the patterns unless you are spending years observing so be very careful about what you believe.

Some signed NDA's others were simply promised resolution.............maybe they were going to be the next sensation on the big screen like the celebrities...........all it takes sometimes is the promise.

Edited: 11/03/2017 at 06:51 AM by topcat
Statistics
36058 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 226 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 226 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc