hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Dr. A's Hair Restoration Franchise Opportunity (Franchise India 7-8 Nov 2017- New Delhi)
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/06/2017 09:42 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/06/2017 09:42 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Dr. A's Clinic
Prolific Poster

Dr. A's Hair Restoration Franchise Opportunity
(Franchise India 7-8 Nov 2017- New Delhi
)

For more details call on toll free 1800 11 2343

-------------------------
I work for Dr. A's Clinic. My opinions need not be shared by Dr. Arvind Poswal
Dr. A's Clinic (Location - India: Delhi, Mumbai)
Ph:-(011)- 26274367, 41315125
Mob:-0987100606, 9810178062
Free online consult email [email protected],
www.fusehair.com

Edited: 11/06/2017 at 09:48 PM by Dr. A's Clinic
 11/07/2017 02:21 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

What's my ROI?

Is this turnkey?

Who handles the marketing?

Can we get a total projected yearly revenue figure over 5 years with percentage breakdown coming from HT, SMP, Laser Cap, Shampoos etc. Do you offer any type of branded protein powders/vitamins?

This would be a great education for consumers too.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 11/07/2017 at 06:44 AM by topcat
 11/07/2017 06:56 AM

Author Icon
pidda
Accomplished Poster

Speaking of turnkey hairtransplantation, I've read or heard somewhere that the shill part of the medical industry is trying to make a fully automated version of the ARTAS robot that not only extracts donor grafts but also places them at the recipient site of the scalp. What if this whole process becomes automated to the point that the FDA allows these horrible monstrosities at public shopping malls without a doctor around to supervise gullible people that go inside this hair guillotine. I would straight up laugh at people dumb enough to do that, but only before I desparatly warn them not to do it since I'm not really a total dick. The lengths people go to make a buck makes me laugh.

herp derp

Edited: 11/07/2017 at 07:19 AM by pidda
 11/07/2017 11:01 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Pidda this is the same concept Leonardo DaVinci was using back in the 1500's. Set up shop with the name and anyone could sell a masterpiece. As a side hustle they would offer paints, brushes, and frames.........lol..........I mean we do have to laugh a little here. Most people are not dumb they just lack information and they assume that other people are like they are and would not do something that might harm someone. Unfortunately there is a small segment of the population that is willing to do whatever they have to in order to make an easy buck.

I have the marketing material for a UK clinic from a few years back. They set up a conference on how to turn your ht business into a million dollar operation using the robot. They also offered sessions on how to turn prospects into sales. That's how it works...............most marketers that work forums consider readers prospects. They put on the smiley face unless too much truth is posted.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
Statistics
36058 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 239 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 239 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc