hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: TripAdvisor's business practices under review by FTC
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/22/2017 02:31 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/22/2017 02:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Pay attention to this article and if you are a victim of online marketing fraud in the way of information manipulation you will then understand your remedy and yes this applies to those suffering hairloss who have researched online. Also watch all those now coming forward with sexual abuse allegations in the media/Hollywood and ask why has it become a never ending flow. Where are they all coming from? Where were they before? By each one's self imposed silence either by shame or agreeing to an NDA how many more victims did they in turn create because others were prevented from hearing/seeing the truth?

Marketing fraud is marketing fraud and there is no imaginary law that protects those that believe they found a way around it. Many have implicated themselves by their own words.

Imagine if you daughter used an online resource and gone to a hotel she trusted but ended up being raped. Imagine if it could have simply been avoided if she had the truth. Imagine if the hotels were colluding with the online resources to cover up this information and posters with bad experiences were either banned or had they postings deleted because it was bad for business. Imagine if some of these marketers disguised as consumers talked up these hotels because they were making sh*tloads of money. Now let me ask you does this meet the definition of marketing fraud? Does the online marketer care that your daughter was raped? Maybe they will just give you your money back and it will be okay? Maybe a free voucher for a 3 day stay at a hotel of your choosing or maybe they will find you a job if you need a job and that will make it better. Understand how this all works because while they are filling up their pockets they are laughing at you.

Are you a "me too" victim? Then stop being silent resources are on their way.

FTC investigates

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 11/22/2017 at 08:42 AM by topcat
 11/22/2017 04:44 PM

Author Icon
juniorlawrence
Accomplished Poster

Am I missing the hair loss connection?

1.0 Propecia ED
Saw Palmetto ED (standardized for 80%-90% fatty acids)
Pumpkin Seed Oil ED
Rogaine Foam 2xED
Stemoxydine 5% ED

Shampoos:
Nizoral 1% EOD
Revita Shampoo EOD
 11/23/2017 04:41 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Am I missing the hair loss connection?

Hey Junior maybe you are right and some will not get the connection so your response is of great value. Many searching the Internet for information land on sites at or near the top of search results and many appear to be trusted sites. Unfortunately this is not always true as we can see by the FTC investigation into Tripadvisor. The same applies to those experiencing hairloss and searching the Internet for information. They can easily land on a site that appears to be trustworthy but behind the scenes marketing fraud is being created and monies are exchanging hands. If someone is buying a doodad it's not a big deal they can easily chalk it up to experience but when it comes to appearance altering surgery it's something completely different. Many of those that I have watched over the years that have become victims very often need to seek out mental health care assistance because it can be that devastating for them. No different than a rape victim of an untrustworthy hotel. The real harm is done on a psychological level and can very often last a lifetime. Young guys researching hairloss solutions stay aware and observe. Pick up some books on marketing and brain biology as it relates to human behavior as a good starting point.

These hotels paid to be on a list. Information was manipulated and some women were raped. These women can try to sue the perp but they are wasting their time. The legal remedy lies in suing all those that created the marketing fraud and the FTC is telling you in this article that is exactly what they are looking at. It works the same way in the hair transplant industry. These young guys that were led to believe they were going to be safe only to find out something entirely different are in the same boat and the remedy is the same. Yes some of them got partial refunds etc and signed NDA's but this is a separate issue. The statue of limitations very often starts when you become aware of the crime. That is when the clock starts ticking and many don't understand that they may be victims of marketing fraud so the clock has not started ticking yet.

We are not only here to help guys with hairloss solutions but to help prevent them from falling into traps if we have the knowledge and experience to do so. It's all good the more information you have about everything the better you will be at decision making.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 11/23/2017 at 07:48 AM by topcat
 11/28/2017 04:32 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Senator calls for investigation into forum posting policy of Tripadvisor. Anyone familiar with the hairloss forums and how many work will understand the connection. I would be less worried about the investigation and worried more about the potential for a class action.

Senator calls for investigation

Statistics
36217 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 331 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 332 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc