hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Brian Urlacher sues Florida hair transplant surgeon
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/07/2018 02:18 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/07/2018 02:18 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I recently contacted the company that performed surgery on Brian Urlacher to inquire if any type of hair product is being used in the after pictures such as scalp concealer or sprinkle on type. Still waiting on an answer.

Not sure if concealer is being used or not. He did have quite a bit of hair to begin with and going from a shaved head to hair does create a huge effect so maybe it's all hair. Looks good and he seems happy. So for those with minimal hair loss surgery can be a great choice. All depends on your long term hair loss pattern.

This article was posted in the Chicago Tribune for those interested. I really don't get what he is suing for if anything it's a promotion for Brian Urlacher and the clinic if it even happened.

Chicago Tribune

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 02/07/2018 at 02:36 PM by topcat
 02/07/2018 04:54 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Update the company that restored Brian's hair replied that the pictures shown are not using a concealer such a Toppix.

He was blessed with lots of 4-5 hair grafts which offers greater density. That would explain it in case anyone was wondering.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 02/14/2018 09:10 PM

Author Icon
takingaction
Accomplished Poster

I agree it looks good and that he was a good candidate. Nice to hear you say that for once. Personally, I think many, maybe even most, men could be in that category if they hop on medication early, not counting the generations for whom DHT-blocking medication was not then available.

Anyway, it looks like Urlacher might have an exclusive advertising deal with another company, which in itself would almost force him to sue.
http://restorehair.com/results/urlacher/

"Maybe it's because I'm older and wiser, but I just cannot understand why some people are so reckless with their health."
 02/15/2018 04:31 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I agree it looks good and that he was a good candidate. Nice to hear you say that for once

I'm all for doing what makes sense in an honest and ethical way and that has always been my position. Problem is most of the online marketing fraud is targeted towards the young and desperate who will have an impaired thought process due to that same desperation. Until all this marketing fraud can be sorted out we have to at least help younger guys understand as much as possible so they don't fall prey.

The clinic that performed Brian's procedure explained to me the procedure does not use any cutting or stitches. What exactly does that mean and would that require further explanation most especially to someone young? My opinion would be yes it does and of course not everyone is going to like the explanation all depends on where you are sitting.

I posted for 10 years before I even considered attempting any type of repair. I then followed up on my repair with Dr. Bisanga with an over the top detailed progress report that spanned years. It was more of a way of protecting myself while also helping others. So where are all the posters that have become patients that have done the same? They basically don't exist and that is very telling. I had absolutely no idea that my progress report and success story as a repair patient with Dr. Bisanga would draw such ire from marketers because I honestly didn't know the majority of the postings on many of these forums were generated by marketers and not simply those researching so it was a learning experience for me. I now better understand why marketers started attacking me. Too much honesty and that's a problem when they are trying to drum up business. So it now makes observation that much easier for me. To observe which marketers are working with which forums and who if any are the doctors involved.

I'm not anti hair transplant I'm anti being a douche bag which most of the marketers in this industry happen to be. Takingaction thank you for your support youi're one of the good guys.

02/15/2018 07:08 PM

Author Icon
takingaction
Accomplished Poster

Much obliged. I rarely hear that anywhere.

(continuing the off-topic discourse)
I think the lack of long-term reporting is due to many factors, including privacy, laziness/sloppiness, and the general dearth of positive lasting outcomes. I don't think most surgeons are terrible, but few are very good and they tend to charge accordingly. It's usually expensive and tiring to restore and maintain a full-looking head of hair, without tricks like concealers.

"Maybe it's because I'm older and wiser, but I just cannot understand why some people are so reckless with their health."
Statistics
36244 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 200 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 200 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc