hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Do you get tension headaches because of your hair loss ?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/11/2018 01:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/11/2018 01:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
greets2
Regular Poster

Do you get tension headaches because of your hair loss ?
I do.
 02/11/2018 05:20 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

When you say tension headaches do you mean the stress from thinking about your hairloss is giving you tension headaches or some type of treatment you are currently using for hairloss is giving you tension headaches?

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 02/12/2018 04:34 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I get tension headaches when I read posters like Jeandd on other forums who claims to be 22 and spends an inordinate amount of time trying to convince younger guys they need to go for it...........go for surgery while citing history that goes back decades. I ask myself what is going on here and it starts to give me a tension headache..............so yes in a way I guess hairloss can give one a tension headache.

There is only one solution to that tension headache at least for me and it's not medication.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 02/13/2018 06:27 PM

Author Icon
greets2
Regular Poster

Tension headaches from stressing or worrying about your hair loss.
 02/14/2018 04:42 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sure I see what you are saying. You can reduce a stress with a greater stress. Kind of like when you are doing 600lb deadlifts and you move down to 500lb it feels like a feather because the perceived stress is reduced.

You can follow a stoic type exercise to reduce that same stress with hairloss. Commit at least 1 day a week to wearing your hair in a style that accentuates your hairloss. Maybe completely slicked back exposing the hairline for all the world to see. Yes at first this might be stressful but you will make through the day. When the tomorrow rolls around and you go back to your old hairstyle you will feel a renewed sense of confidence. Alternatively you can try the same exercise and apply mascara to your hairline to mimic the thick dark hairs that often result from a strip procedure where the donor is the occipital area. Yes you will draw stares similar to those having had that type of procedure but once again you will get through the day and the next will bring a renewed sense of vigor and you will seize the day.

Give it a try and let us know how you do.

Where you want to really be careful is in your thought process. Stress and/or desperation impairs the frontal cortex and marketers with zero integrity take advantage of this weakness in the system although they are probably are clueless to why what they do works.

This is why anyone considering a procedure needs to meet both patients and if taking advice of online posters meet them in their home along with their families. For example this poster JeanDD that seems okay with telling really young guys to go for it. Meet him in his home and find out if he is real or simply one of these little jagoff marketers that invent screen names as a way to lure dupes in.............sometimes you can pick up on how they write but be safe meet them in person.

You can also start out with visualization as a way of making the neural connections and inducing a greater stress. Go into a quiet area of your house and sit quietly. Now imagine you have just shaved your head because the doctor/marketers have convinced you to tattoo dots all over it. Monday rolls around and you walk into your first meeting at work and someone calls you out as soon as you take a seat. Hey what the f*ck did you do to your head with a big hearty laugh as others now focus their attention on you. Feel your heart start to race, feel those cold beads of sweat as they form on your forehead. The fight or flight instinct starts to kick in and it's big. That feeling you feel let it sit and stew in your mind and the stress will become greater and greater. Once the exercise is over take a look in the mirror.......it wasn't real and your stress has been instantly lowered much more so then before starting the exercise. After doing this for a few weeks move on to the exercise above and your tension headaches should subside.

Edited: 02/14/2018 at 12:03 PM by topcat
Statistics
36244 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 237 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 238 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc