hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Wayne Rooney is now the butt of jokes and ridicule
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/15/2018 05:11 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/15/2018 05:11 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

and this is the risk.............it's real...........understand the math. I think 5-10 years from now he will have to shave his head.

In my opinion he is fine without the concealer. He doesn't look scarred and that is one of the biggest risks.

Rooney article with pictures of a concealer disaster

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 02/16/2018 11:30 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Wayne Rooney has to endure being shamed on a social media feed but he is older and maybe use to criticism so he might be better equipped to handle it. Can you handle it?

The positive with access to so much information is potentially hundreds of thousands of others will see that tweet and what affect does that have on the hair transplant industry? It's a example of unintended consequences.

And this all from someone who hasn't even been damaged. He looks fine to me but I'm not 25.

If you look at the number of followers guys like Wayne Rooney and Joe Rogan have that's kind of an eye opener of what's coming and that's only 2 people.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 02/16/2018 at 12:09 PM by topcat
 02/18/2018 04:30 PM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

It doesn't look too bad right now but as he gets older it will get worse. What's amazing to me is how the media makes such a big deal out of such common surgery. That tabloid has a huge splash about it like it's war and peace. I guess it's because hair loss has never been accepted or embraced and probably never will be so they play on people's insecurities about it.
 02/21/2018 05:45 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sure I would agree and that is why it's so easy to market something like hair. You can amplify someone's insecurities in a very subtle way which steers them in the direction you would like them to go. Problem with Rooney is his insecurity is now amplified for the whole world to see as the bright direct lighting tends to expose the weakness of hair transplantation and his chances of getting more bad advice is high.

Same applies to those reading forums. Much of it is bad advice because unfortunately the truth doesn't make as much money. Just observe it all over time for example I will pick one poster out of dozens and dozens for you to observe. 911fan who has been on the forums for about 5 years. Starts out innocently enough as just one of the guys in the same boat as his first post goes. Just a photographer <wink wink> looking for some answers. Then 5 years later he is perusing Italian forums just wants to get a feel for what is going on in Europe while advising other young guys. Does that seem normal? Has anyone met this person? What exactly is going on here? Now start looking at all these other screen names and start looking at the history.

Wayne Rooney needs to speak to real patients that have been around for 30+ years who understand it all much better. Marketers are a red flag most especially when one is dealing with a medical procedure.

Edited: 02/21/2018 at 01:29 PM by topcat
 02/27/2018 09:22 PM

Author Icon
takingaction
Accomplished Poster

The doctor did good work in front. He's probably so far gone elsewhere that it wouldn't have been worth it to someone who doesn't work on camera. My guess is that he later will use a partial.

I think most members of the public believe that hair restoration is supposed to create a full-looking head of hair.

"Maybe it's because I'm older and wiser, but I just cannot understand why some people are so reckless with their health."
Statistics
36269 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 227 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 227 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc