hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: CHEMICAL IN MCDONALD'S FRIES COULD CURE BALDNESS
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/19/2018 03:55 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/19/2018 03:55 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

This was posted to another forum and looks interesting.

Article

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 02/19/2018 08:21 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Saw this a week ago, has to be added topically to do any good. Can't just eat fries.... point me in the direction of where to buy it and I'll try it out!
 02/20/2018 04:28 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Myboyblue it's not a message to try it. It's a message to young guys that just being patient for the moment makes sense. Technology is moving very fast so don't let a marketer use any type of desperation he senses to get you to sign up for a hair transplant when it might not make sense. Even worse to sign up to inject ink into your head.

Myboyblue if you are desperate and will try anything then that is up to you. But if you are not in a position of say a person who already got sucked in by the industry and is trying to normalize something with not much of a choice then I would advise you to slow down. Up to you though, either way good luck to you.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 02/23/2018 08:33 AM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

Anyone else notice that most of these exotic hair loss discoveries/cures seem to come from Asia, primarily Korea and Japan?

Back in my younger days I gulped down processed fries and other fast foods but had read that the salt and grease would accelerate hair loss and that tended to be true for me, especially with salt it seemed that with its heavy use there would be greater fallout. But if some Japanese company can make hair grow back with chemicals from french fries I'll make sure to add their stocks to my portfolio. :--)
 02/24/2018 03:45 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Anyone else notice that most of these exotic hair loss discoveries/cures seem to come from Asia, primarily Korea and Japan?

Could have something to do with world IQ levels...........it's all moving super fast.

For example eye drops to replace glasses. There is no better time for young guys to wait and avoid the huge risks that come with cutting out pieces of skin and moving them around. Wait it out for a few years and stay busy. That's the key keep your mind occupied and work on other traits. Go listen to the Joe Rogan Podcast. I posted a link to the thread on HT marketers. Working on your ability to overcome weakness it a worthy goal.

eyedrops to replace glasses?

Edited: 02/24/2018 at 07:57 AM by topcat
 02/24/2018 09:19 AM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

Could have something to do with world IQ levels...........it's all moving super fast.

A lot of it also has to do with money and funding. I suspect the Asian universities are awarded higher government grants to study hair loss research.

In WW2 the Germans were way ahead in rocket science but people forget that Robert Goddard had already done most of the physics work. Had the Americans and British made rocketry a priority they could have competed and maybe even done better. Research in the west is focused on cancer and heart disease and probably for the better.

Agree completely on holding off on hair transplants, I've been very cynical about new effective treatments in my lifetime but things are moving quickly and there are currently at least a dozen of possible new treatments in the pipeline so sticking with minox and finasteride a few more years could be worth it.
 02/24/2018 12:10 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Agree completely on holding off on hair transplants, I've been very cynical about new effective treatments in my lifetime but things are moving quickly and there are currently at least a dozen of possible new treatments in the pipeline so sticking with minox and finasteride a few more years could be worth it.

Exactly and it's why I posted in the past if some desperate young guy feels he has no choice but to have surgery then go for the absolute smallest procedure possible. I suggested a couple hundred grafts and the industry laughs at it.

Many in the industry prefer you have 5000 pieces of skin cut out of your head and rearranged sometimes by young people that we don't even know graduated high school. That sound like incredibly irresponsible advice.

Go small if you think you must and understand what you are getting into and maybe you can be left in a position of power and the ability to say no............no more for me thank you.

But yes wait...........tech is moving at blinding speed.

Statistics
36217 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 109 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 109 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc