hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Topical dut and fin log
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/04/2018 06:38 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/04/2018 06:38 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Going to apply a .1mg dut topical solution every 10 days, minoxidil with some essential oils in it everyday, and topical fin every other day at .25mg every other day for 2 weeks (because I'm using up my old concentration) then lower the concentration to .1mg fin every day. This is a real trial and error for me so I'll probably be adjusting this regiment as I go on.

Starting today! Let the log begin.
 03/07/2018 09:37 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

So I expect hair loss to hault at the 2 week mark, if not, I will adjust my regiment. Too early to tell if the just one application of dut has done anything but today I only lost a few hairs in the drain. Possibly a precursor of what's to come but I've read a few topical dut logs and expect a hair loss hault at around 2 weeks, then a big shed. Not afraid of the shed to come, it's just gonna shed the weak hairs that don't really contribute all that much to my hairs volume but it will probably put a small dent in the look of my hair.
 03/09/2018 06:17 PM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

Keep us up to date, I'd like to know how effective this is and if there's any side effects. I understand that in Europe they're coming out with a topical dut or already have but for some reason not too many trying this in the states. With an off label prescription I see no reason why it can't be imported.
 03/10/2018 09:47 AM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Originally posted by: x

Keep us up to date, I'd like to know how effective this is and if there's any side effects. I understand that in Europe they're coming out with a topical dut or already have but for some reason not too many trying this in the states. With an off label prescription I see no reason why it can't be imported.

Will do! Yes there aren't a lot of topical dut logs out there. Dut is suppose to penetrate the skin less than fin which makes me believe that it will be less systemic, still 5x more powerful and less sides. However I will have to give it 2-3 weeks before I post any progress, if I even see any changes. Out of the few logs I saw, my regiment is by far the weakest... but like I said, not a lot of logs out there so I don't know what would be the effective dosage. I'm basing my log on more so the characteristics of the drug.
 03/12/2018 08:14 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Hair is looking rough but it's probably from the normal fin shed, fin works for me but it doesn't hault the hair loss for long and sheds rather quickly after hair loss is stopped. I'm concerned a little but not freaking out, because where does that get me? I have to give this treatment a fair shot but it seems I'm following the same path as El Duterino. If the dut topical and fin topical work, that's great but if not I'll be moving onto RU.
 03/16/2018 09:55 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

I may or may not have more peach fuzz coming in. I decided a few days after starting this log to apply my fin topical everyday besides the 1 every 10 days that I apply the dut. Dermarolling 1x a week as well. Still very early into it to say anything for sure.
 03/17/2018 09:23 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Upped my fin topical dosage to .5mg today.
 03/25/2018 07:16 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Going to up my dut to every 5 days if I don't see some results in a week from now.
 04/06/2018 09:35 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

So it's been a month, I expected more. I'm gonna apply the dut once a week now and fin every day besides my dut days. I've seen regrowth but nothing much to report. I'll be back when I see more improvement
 04/29/2018 08:54 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Well it's almost been 2 months and I haven't seen the results I want. I'm considering to try .1mg dut every 3 days. Not seeing any improvement is getting to me mentally, it looks like my hair is even worse but I do see new regrowth (as long as it's not more miniaturization. Temples are taking a big hit. Be back next weekend to say if I'm gonna go with the every three days or to go more drastic and go every other day.
 05/12/2018 01:59 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Well, things aren't going well with my hair, starting next week I will be doing dut 2 times a week. Losing ground on the temples pretty quickly.
 06/09/2018 10:30 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

3 months down, hair feeling rough, not doing as well as I would have hoped. Just topical fin takes 5 months , so it shouldn't take more than 5 months for noticeable results as in hair loss slowing or more regrowth. Giving this treatment 2 more months to work or I'm switching to RU and gonna give that a test run.
 06/10/2018 06:53 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Forgot to mention that I changed the dut dosage to .2mg and I'll be planning an RU treatment while continuing topical fin... pending this treatment
 06/12/2018 03:25 PM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

Wish things were going better for you. I've been on morr-f for about a month, once a day in the morning and plain minox at night, not much here either but then that's not nearly enough time. I figure 4 to 6 months ought to be enough to know whether it's going to do anything or not. The good news is so far zero side effects so I hope that holds out.
 06/16/2018 05:56 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Wish things were going better for you. I've been on morr-f for about a month, once a day in the morning and plain minox at night, not much here either but then that's not nearly enough time. I figure 4 to 6 months ought to be enough to know whether it's going to do anything or not. The good news is so far zero side effects so I hope that holds out.

Actually today is the first day where I've noticed drastically less hair in my drain... I'll have to give it more time but the topical might be giving me some results. Yeah, a month isn't long enough, 4-6 is a good time frame but if it takes less time, more power to you. I hear good things about RU, I really wanna try it but I have to give this time. A healthy head of hair is worth the few months of wait.
 06/17/2018 05:36 PM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

Good luck with RU if you go with it. I thought about it but have read some claiming bad side effects. Could be exaggeration or just a small percentage of the overall users since I've also read from those getting good responses.
 06/18/2018 07:46 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Good luck with RU if you go with it. I thought about it but have read some claiming bad side effects. Could be exaggeration or just a small percentage of the overall users since I've also read from those getting good responses.

Day 3 of DRASTICALLY less hair in the drain.... time will tell if this stuff really works.
 06/25/2018 07:34 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Okay so I can say with confidence that this treatment is faster acting than just topical fin. I noticed drastically less hair loss at 5 months on topical fin while I noticed drastically less hair loss just 3 months and 12 days into my fin/dut topical. I'm not done with this treatment so I'll be continuing it! Nothing negative to report about this although I was kinda scared that dut would negatively effect me on a systemic level, which it hasn't. I think there some good synergy with dut and fin, I will add RU into this treatment possibly or just use it solo if I find I might run into problems.
 06/26/2018 08:23 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

I have had new hairs growing but it's important to note that it really hasn't changed my hair quality or made it look any better.
Statistics
36258 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 220 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 220 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc