hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: 'Propecia Castrated Me,' Says New York State Man
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/09/2018 07:01 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/09/2018 07:01 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Some doctors that perform hair transplantation do not prescribe this drug for very good reasons. If you fall into the trap of listening to marketers working online forums you put yourself at risk. You might not be so lucky and one needs to reflect on what kind of life they could be left with should they be chemically castrated.

Do what makes sense long term. Showing too much insecurity about hair loss like many of those that work in this business would like you to believe is normal is in fact not normal. It's a huge cue that women easily pick up on and it's worse than the hair loss itself. But the marketers working the young desperate guys coming to online forums need to make it all seem normal so they can sell you.

When an actress like Jenny McCarthy brings up her experience with guys blaming their limp dick on a hairloss medication she is telling you what women really think. Not to your face only when they are laughing at you amongst their friends. Same applies to hair tattoos...................yes they laugh.

Don't turn yourself into a beta male for hair because that is what happens when you lower DHT and women are not attracted to beta males.

Much of what I see with this online marketing fraud is being created by beta males because real men would not do much of what I see. Only a coward/beta male type and that is why you need to meet these people in person. It really starts to jog my memory now 32 years ago when I walked into that clinic in Chicago the guy that sold me was 100% beta male. Meet all these people and judge for yourself.

Castration

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 03/09/2018 at 02:57 PM by topcat
 03/09/2018 06:12 PM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

Wonder how common this is, millions of men are using propecia so it must only be affecting a certain percentage otherwise these stories would be far more widespread. Too bad for this guy though, I've seen similar cases on youtube as well.
 03/10/2018 02:14 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Wonder how common this is, millions of men are using propecia so it must only be affecting a certain percentage otherwise these stories would be far more widespread. Too bad for this guy though, I've seen similar cases on youtube as well.

Shame keeps them locked in a box much like those who have had hair transplants that didn't turn out as they expected. They didn't realize much of what they were reading online was marketing fraud. What will bring them out will be the "me too" movements and "class action lawsuits.". With numbers and understanding the shame is removed.

Where were all the actresses that were abused by all the nice guys out in Hollywood many of them made us laugh and couldn't possible be so sinister. The actresses were in a box of shame and the box was simply lifted. That is one of the benefits of technology. People start telling each other stories and it's me too and then comes the awakening and the class actions.

The guys that work these online forums are all beta males. Naturally high testosterone alphas don't do this shit you see them do on a daily basis. Alphas come back to save the rest so don't expect these Betas to be looking out for you. You either get or you don't. For those considering a procedure and using online resources pay attention to what you are seeing and meet people in person in their homes.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 03/10/2018 at 04:06 AM by topcat
Statistics
36259 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 288 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 288 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc