hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Dr. Cole Livestream
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/22/2018 05:50 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/22/2018 05:50 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Dr. Cole has started his livestream project. I did not get a chance to listen to it yet but there is a youtube link at the bottom. There are some things that I have seen over the years that I didn't like about Dr. Cole but skill was not one of them. Definitely highly skilled if one were to use observation over long periods of time as criteria focusing strictly on skill and results only. Of course we know there is more to consider but skill is at the top of the list.

He was also performing FUE long before most in the US and of course pivotal in changing the landscape. FUT only doctors kept trying to convince young guys that carving up the back of their head was the better option. Eventually their bullshit no longer worked which of course is unfortunate for the many who simply didn't understand this was a game of who could lie the best. It was usually the biggest jack ass pricks that depended on talking for a living that usually won the game as those with the actual skill were spending their time honing that skill. Of course this is too bad for those patients but all part of the game of hustling hair.

Dr. Cole is now a pioneer once again in creating his own content through live streams, speaking for himself. Of course those that need to rely on marketers and lists will be threatened by this next step in the evolution of bringing some legitimacy to the this cosmetic procedure and that will be the tell. Will these same doctors repeat the same mistakes of the past and continue to cling to the parasitical marketers? Only time will tell and if you are considering a procedure observation over the long term is critical.

Cole livestream youtube upload.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
Statistics
36244 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 162 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 162 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc