hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: I got a hair tattoo and I regret it
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/29/2018 06:40 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/29/2018 06:40 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

He should just hope he does not get cancer. If he lasers that off all the ink goes directly to the lymph nodes immediately and that presents risk.

Marketers are beta males 100% beta males and that is why they can do this shit to young guys they have no back bone.

Who are these c*** marketers that are talking guys into doing this?

All that ink when it's removed has to go to the lymph nodes. If you think that is not a long term risk for cancer I would say you are wrong. You are impairing your defense system.

video

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 03/29/2018 at 06:52 AM by topcat
 03/31/2018 02:18 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The oh shit moment for this young man comes after he buys into what the marketers are selling. So what was he thinking before that moment? Give this some thought in your own mind of how he was thinking. Now give some thought about what he was thinking with the laser removal and what he is now feeling which is probably great relieif. Where did all the ink go? Into the lymph system and some of it has been shown to lodge in the nodes themselves. Will he have another oh shit moment a few years down the line? This is how one can very well keep digging themselves a deeper hole

Most young men do not give this any thought I know I didn't so many years ago that is unless someone points it all out to you. Then you can start to see things from a different point of view. Who are these marketers telling you to inject ink into your head? What angle are they working and is it for your benefit or their benefit? Keep asking questions but most definitely slow down. Marketers are parasites it's an important concept to understand.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 03/31/2018 at 03:50 PM by topcat
 04/04/2018 02:28 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Whether this young man ends up with cancer will depend on many things. Much of that lasered ink could very well be lodged in his lymph nodes as studies have shown and like most cancers the damage done today sometimes takes years to show up. The more he is exposed to anything carcinogenic that a compromised lymph system can't handle the higher the likelihood cancer will manifest in the body. As we know at least one person in the hairtransplant industry attributes their recurrence of cancer to this very odd procedure. It all depends on one's state of health at any particular time.

Who are these marketers and online sites that are promoting this to desperate young men? This young man believes he dodged a bullet by having this hair tattoo stain removed from his head but like many others who fell prey to marketers they slowly realized their troubles were only beginning. Stay away from hair tattoos regardless of what the marketers tell you.

This is what a lymph node looks like with the ink lodged inside. The lymph system requires free flow of lymph fluid throughout the body without any restrictions.

Edited: 04/04/2018 at 03:28 PM by topcat
 04/12/2018 05:33 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

A very well known hair transplant doctor died of pancreatic cancer a few weeks back. Does anyone here think about it? The answer is probably going to be no. He is just a footnote in the industry and the only ones that care about him are his immediate family. Same with hair. How much does your immediate family care about your hair? Something to think about because that is what's important long term.

You can rest assured marketers could give a rat's ass as their only care is getting you to sign up. When you see even those stating they are simply posters like Jeandd the 22 year old from Australia you need to be careful. This over promotion of Turkey borders on bizarre. Turkey is a meat grinder. It's where they make the sausage and they need lots of young boys to keep it all going. This is the price one pays for the low cost high volume model of doing business. Many of these marketers work together as it's good for business so be very careful what you believe and if you can simply observe without taking action you might be better off.

Edited: 04/18/2018 at 05:20 AM by topcat
Statistics
36214 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 208 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 209 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc