hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hey topcat
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/20/2018 04:25 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/20/2018 04:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

Would you mind doing a write up in the diet, exercise and bodybuilding section of the forum every once in a while?
I enjoy reading your posts and would like to have a better understanding of this field.
Maybe you should do your own podcast, it could be like Ben Greenfield, minus all the supplements he try's to sell.
 04/20/2018 05:02 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Would you mind doing a write up in the diet, exercise and bodybuilding section of the forum every once in a while?

Sure I can do that and Ben Greenfield is good. Yes there is that issue with how do you monetize information while staying true to yourself and your values. I don't use supplements for a very good reason. I used them for well over 20 years mostly protein powders so I know the difference between real food and supplements and real food wins hands down but of course real food means something different to me than most.

Joe Rogan has some good guests on sometimes but even he does the supplement thing as a partner with Aubrey Marcus plus he using TRT. That's all crap in my opinion at least if you are looking for long term health. I do have a couple of very unique food products so that would be staying true to my values and I do quite a bit of writing daily so thanks for bringing it up and I will be sure to add something here.

Something I really find interesting is that I was doing cyclical keto from the early 90's and I was eating vast quantities of cholesterol around the same time. Everyone around me thought it was crazy. I posted a picture here of 1 year of 2-3 dozen eggs a day and the result. It's only now 25+ years later that more are starting to wake up to truth most especially with independents using social media type platforms. How is it possible for so many to be lied to for so long and either end up heavily medicated or dead? Because marketers were controlling information and they have now lost control so more truth is available if one takes the time to weed through all the crap. It's such an important point because the same was happening with hair transplantation and still goes on today but the marketers are no longer believed today like in the past. People now understand the game most especially online which is at least good for those that are aware.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 04/20/2018 at 05:15 PM by topcat
 04/20/2018 07:17 PM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

That would be great, thanks mate!
I recall maybe several years ago you were writing a book, did you finish it?
 04/21/2018 02:28 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Tommo writing a book is more about having a large platform which takes time. It's about being on dozens if not hundreds of podcasts and other social media platforms. It's about tying the information to something larger. This all takes time. If it were simply about a book then it would of course be simple and out there already but then who would know about it? Everything worth doing well takes time. I am in the best health/condition of my life from hardwork and putting in the effort over time. Quick results usually don't last and end up being meaningless. Results that matter and have longevity require the necessary time.

Much of the marketing out there is about a quick result and this is why it's often tied to marketing fraud. If the damage from the marketing fraud is minimal then no big deal most will not care. When the marketing fraud causes long term damage then those defrauded need to be made whole again. Sometimes people don't even know they have been defrauded and I use my cholesterol/eggs story and a perfect example. Yes statins have generated a trillion dollars in revenue but what was the real cost for those unaware of the truth?

Everything in time and thanks for remembering.

Take a look at FB they are now facing a class action lawsuit but it has all happening in slow motion time. Look at those within FB that have been coming out over time spilling their guts..........all over long periods of time. What happens next is anybody's guess.

One can same the same about politics in general and how more is being revealed slowly over time. it's all the same. The landscape has changed.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 04/21/2018 at 09:09 AM by topcat
 04/22/2018 03:23 PM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

The book still needs to be finished regardless mate, or maybe it all ready is, I for one would be very interested in reading it, obviously it wouldn't be advertised here for certain reasons. Its very hard to find the right information and that's why I'd prefer to here from you, somebody who's got nothing to gain from it.
I've seen your results and there nothing short of amazing.

In regards to cholesterol the study's are stacking up, actually showing it's promoting longevity in over 90% of people.

I personally have increased my cholesterol intake via raw egg consumption and have had no ill effects and I've lost weight while retaining more muscle mass, I haven't even been training due to recovery from surgery, no doubt it works.
 04/24/2018 01:49 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The problem with what works is that you can't monetize information with it. Not impossible as there are ways but very limited. How do you make money from an egg? It can't be branded or patented it's a perishable commodity so the price is determined by the market with a very limited ROI and it's ball busting work. The marketer that wheels the Benz or is hypnotized by shiny jewelry does not want to do that type of work they want to kick back and talk bullshit because of course that is easier and much more profitable.

In order to maximize profit with nutrition you need a product that can be branded and has shelf life. For example a heated protein in powder form that you can stick into a plastic container. The problem with that is it's crap so you basically need to tell half lies.

Kind of like the hair transplant business. If you get down to the truth it limits not only the profit but the number of doctors that can actually cut out pieces of skin from the back of your head and place those pieces into holes at the front. Sounds easy and most doctors think to themselves "yeah I can do that" and they can but like the protein powder it ends up being shit or at least looking like shit. So much of what you see online for example those talking about these high numbers that are available for young guys are talking bullshit Jeandd comes to mind but of course there are others. The truth is the truth and this is why it's better to gather information from those that are not marketers and not trying to convince guys that should go for it. They understand the possible consequences and it's not about profit for them.

04/25/2018 03:41 AM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

I can say my hair transplants looked great for a few years, but now I'm 12years down the road and I regret it! I'm actually considering wearing a piece. If only I could turn back time I would have opted to shave.
The only way I recommend getting a ht would be if you knew for a fact you weren't going to loose any more hair and nobody can guarantee that!
 04/25/2018 03:12 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sure I would agree and this is why it is essential that young guys understand the math. If they are lucky they will have 5000 fu available long term but most will lose 20,000 and of that 5000 some of those will be lost over time so we are talking about 20% restoration long term. Ah now that shines a different light on it. Doesn't make it impossible but the plan changes drastically.

So when you have these so called posters like the 22 year old Jeandd advising young guys to hammer the front with 5000 because they have so much more available we know it's a lie. And keep in mind these guys are not only hammering the hairline zone but doing temple points too. How will that look down the line? The forums know it's a lie which means they are helping to perpetuate a lie and who is sponsoring these lies. This means they do not have the prospective patients welfare in mind they are in fact frauds. It's also why many of these fraudsters also advise tattooing dots on your head. It's shit, we all know it's shit most especially long term so this does not benefit young guys it damages them. Sure most are wise to much of this but there is always that one young guy that falls into the trap.

The lesson for most is unless you are extremely well read you need to stay away from sources that are heavy on the marketing.

Tommo hopefully you recover quickly from your surgery with proper nutrition. Be grateful because health trumps hair and its sounds like you will be okay. Can you imagine being this Lorenzo poster who is now dealing with cancer that has traveled to his brain and believes the hair tattoo had something to do with the recurrence of the cancer itself. Imagine having to be in those shoes. It's not a joke and all we can do is pray that he is well again and can take care of his family. As for the marketers selling this shit it will all come back at them in time.

04/26/2018 05:07 AM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

Well I've actually fallen into both traps, i've Had two transplants strip, fue and a tattoo to try to hide the strip scar. I posted in the repair section showing all photos years ago showing how I had the tattoo removed via laser. I also named that particular person who then threaten to sue me, nothing ever came of it because I never lied about anything I was just showing my results.
I can honestly say it was the biggest mistake I've made in my life all this transplant garbage ! But good things have also come of it, I research a lot more now, almost about anything I do. It takes so long to filter through all the crap that's put out there though but it's worth it in the long run. Every Just works better the more research you do.

In terms of surgery it's not going to be a quick one but that doesn't matter as long as it heals properly. I've still got a lot to learn about proper nutrition and exercise hence me asking you to do a write up every now and again.
Since I've read your posts I grow my own broccoli sprouts and have my own chickens, so slowly getting there.

I remember listening to a pod cast a short while ago about the ink making going through lymph nodes and causing cancer, new research apparently.

I might post some resent pics here and show what a ht looks like after 12 years, might be useful to some people here.
 04/27/2018 05:06 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Wow that is good to hear especially regarding the hens. Health trumps it all for sure. Hopefully your surgery goes well and is actually needed. Elective and non elective surgery are marketed differently. For example with hair sometimes you will see these posters that are simply made up screen names by marketers creating social proof. You also have clinics just not revealing all the information like the math based on the long term. You also have these posters who seem dubious at best and work hard at trying to convince young guys they have more donor hair available then they actually do long term and of course Jeandd would be a good example. What is he up to? Who else is involved? Always ask questions.

Non elective surgery of course is sometimes needed but sometimes it's simply fear induced as a revenue generator when better options may be available. Most when put in a position of fear will opt for the surgery. If they go for a second opinion the next doctor has the records and it's not really normal for them to go against what the previous doctor has advised. Too much risk involved for them to maybe offer another option so they simply turn a blind eye to it all. One can seek alternative type doctors but they are limited in what they can say too. That's why it's all a closed system and one needs to dig deep and research. Unfortunately for most sometimes time is not on their side and they have no choice but to enter the system and keep their fingers crossed. The truth is ugly but it sounds like you have done your research so you understand it all better.

The orthodox medical system is 100 times worst than ht. All they need to do is slip in that wedge of doubt and if the prospective patient doesn't go with what the authority figure suggests all it will take is enough sleepless nights before the patient caves. And as for loved one's no one's going to take on the responsibility of advising a love one to not follow the system regardless of what they may know. If they suggest something outside the system then they in turn will bear all responsibility for the outcome which may not turn out well. With the system one is assured of whatever happens it will always be stated they were given the best medical care and it simply didn't work out. Everyone is thus resolved of guilt.

Much of it is savvy marketing. You see guys like Cosby and now Brokaw,,,,,,,,they are all about marketing their image. The good guy the guy that makes us laugh and the guy with the real information there to help keep us informed. Think again, we know at least one of them is a convicted rapist. Yes he raped someone's daughter but everyone thought he was a good guy. There is a lesson there for everyone, stay aware and stay away from marketers.

Edited: 04/27/2018 at 12:42 PM by topcat
 05/01/2018 06:18 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The hair transplant doctor that just died of pancreatic cancer, money couldn't save him. Money was useless to him at that point. It can buy you a shiny car but it can't buy you health. Maybe he chose the standard treatment because when you get that diagnosis your timeline is about 11 months of survival. Your fear drives you to make a choice it's not the desperation of a person suffering hair loss it's much stronger. A friend of our family was also diagnosed with the same last year and she lasted about 1 year before she passed.

There is a doctor that has helped those diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and his treatment is not the standard six digit revenue generator that orthodox medicine offers. Some of his patients have survived that same diagnosis going on decades and are thriving. In order to choose that treatment you would need to know about it but not only that you would need to understand the system so you could overcome the fear. If your Patrick Swayze the same applies. You would need to make the choice before they poison you with the standard treatment and not after when the body has been completely destroyed for profit and nothing can save you.

The friend of the family...........I mentioned the doctor's name in passing which is the best I can do. I'm telling her about a doctor that is doing the right thing. It's up to the person to figure out the rest as I can't take on the responsibility it comes down to the person. It's an important point so I thought I would post it. Same applies to hair transplantation. You can believe all the sh*t these marketers put out there but it comes with a hefty price it's not death but for some of the young guys out there its destruction.

05/06/2018 10:55 PM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

I'm sure the surgery was needed, especially if I wish to continue sports. I have a slap tear in the shoulder which requires the labrum to be stitched back into the socket, it just takes a long time to heal because of the lack of blood flow. At the 4th month now, it's coming along nicely but will be a full twelve months before it's good enough to do what I want.
That was the main reason for looking into the PEMF devices, looks like they work quite well to help the body heal.

Interesting you mention cancer as both my sister and father have been diagnosed recently. Dad will take no advice whatsoever but my sister will. We have started increasing fats in her diet and lowering carbs to get a bit more ketogenic and also added bitter melon extract to help lower blood glucose and drinking ozonated water.
Can you recommend anything extra mate?
 05/07/2018 02:15 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Yes an extensive amount of book reading which helps to overcome the fear that places one in the position of following authority which in this case is a profit heavy closed medical system.

I would start with "Tripping Over the Truth" Travis Christofferrson.

You can also check out some of what Ty Bollinger has put together with his Truth About Cancer website/videos. Everyone has to start somewhere and that might be a good place.

Don't feel bad if you can't help your family with their health issues. Yes it's a helpless feeling sometimes but the system is a form of programming like being in a cult. Even if you have an awareness they are more than likely surrounded by many who do not have an awareness and safety always can be found with the tribe and not the individual.

If you can understand the hair transplant industry you can understand the cancer industry. Yes it becomes very hard to believe it all works the same but with enough time and information the picture becomes clearer. A few good people here and there but very hard to find and figure out with all the marketers trying to grab the spotlight.

Edited: 05/07/2018 at 05:28 AM by topcat
 05/09/2018 02:12 AM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

Thanks for the advice mate.
Is seems funny that reading this book that everything involved in stopping cancer is just healthy lifestyle, but not what your led to believe is healthy. If you follow what the government says is the way to go your not even close.
 05/09/2018 01:13 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

If you follow what the government says is the way to go your not even close.

Sure you have to do quite a bit of research and then over time it all becomes a little clearer and since this is a hairloss forum the exact same thing applies to this industry. Of course many are going to believe what is being marketed by the marketers and it's hard to convince them of truth at least a great many of them. Of course you will always have the made up screen names that don't really count unless one is unaware because they don't watch it everyday for close to 20 years. Those guys the new guys those are the real targets.

It's like trying to tell somebody a few years ago Bill Cosby was drugging women then raping them. C'mon Bill Cosby is a good guy.......lol..............yeah sure he is you keep believing until it all gets exposed. Then you're happy he didn't try to help your daughter get into the business.

Edited: 05/09/2018 at 01:34 PM by topcat
 05/14/2018 07:49 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Tommo eggs are a great way to speed healing in my opinion. I ate loads of eggs after my fue but I eat loads anyway. The experts in the ht industry were kind of laughing about it. Guess you can't make money from that kind of advice you need to buy their special bullshit. Whether it's something you inject into your head or something coming out their mouth.

Here is wound healing using an HDL gel but I believe using food is better approach. Beef liver is also an option. For shoulder surgery you should also consider some type of bone broth soup and you can research Glycosaminoglycans.

Study link

Edited: 05/14/2018 at 08:06 AM by topcat
 05/14/2018 04:35 PM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

So some good news for my sister, the cells that are cancerous have started to revert back ! The doc was extremely happy and is now holding off on the surgery to see what happens over the next few months.
I think the biggest help was probably the fasting every second day, I want her to incorporate a fast for 24h once a week also, hopefully she goes for it.

I'm eating about 10-12 eggs a day at the moment, even my one year old daughter is eat 3 to 4 a day but hers are cooked, my partner would have my head if I gave her raw ones,haha.
Thanks for the study I'm going to have a good look at it!
 05/14/2018 04:36 PM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

Can't open the link mate.
 05/14/2018 04:59 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Study link

Performance study

Plenty of studies out there but more importantly if you look towards history and what people with robust strength and health were consuming eggs and liver were at the top of the list, why?

Can you become wealthy from marketing eggs and liver? No

Edited: 05/14/2018 at 05:42 PM by topcat
 05/23/2018 04:53 AM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

Topcat are there any grains that are safe to eat? I've noticed that oats seem to have an anti inflammatory effect.
Hair Loss Help » Hair Loss Open Topic » Hey topcat

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
36224 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 253 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 254 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc