hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Thanks, Farrel!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/21/2018 04:49 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/21/2018 04:49 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
rosariorose9
Accomplished Poster

This site has been PAINFULLY slow for quite some time, so it was a pleasure to see that it has now been'fixed'. Thank you.
 04/24/2018 01:03 PM

Author Icon
Farrel

Glad to hear that it's better.

-------------------------
Disclaimer - I am not a physician or an expert and my advice should not be considered medical/expert advice. - If you follow my opinions and/or advice you do so at your own risk.
 04/25/2018 12:08 PM

Author Icon
RMAN
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: rosariorose9

This site has been PAINFULLY slow for quite some time, so it was a pleasure to see that it has now been'fixed'. Thank you.

why you thanking him for? he wasnt doing his job. i guess now he finally did some update. but he was slacking and for that reason most people went to other forums to get the support they needed. this forum will never be the same. its unfortunate. its just not the same.

Rogaine Foam : 1x a day
Nizoral 1% Shampoo: Every 3 days
 08/08/2018 02:30 PM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: RMAN

.... this forum will never be the same. its unfortunate. its just not the same.

I don't know that the site being slower is the problem - hair forums seem to be down generally on views - there hasn't been a real breakthrough for so long that I think people (including me) have for the most part given up.
The current solutions vary between the weaker end of mediocre and s**t, and people can only hear "within 5 years" for so long...

A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
 08/08/2018 04:19 PM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

I think most people have just moved to one particular forum. I prefer this one as the people are more sane.
 08/10/2018 03:45 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

If you look at social media sites like Facebook people are starting to realize what it's all about as it page views have been cut in half. Same would apply to online hairloss forums as more information becomes available and many realize much of what they are reading is made up crap by marketers of course this does not apply to all online platforms. One needs to develop a keen eye.

What's interesting about these social media sites is they are now in jeopardy of losing the protection of Sec. 230 of the Communications Decency Act which means they are now a publisher and as a publisher you are legally responsible for the content. So when you decide what you are going to allow and not allow you are open to lawsuits and class action lawsuits by any group or person that has been harmed by any fraudulent marketing. Many believe it can't happen just like many believe Monsanto will never lose a lawsuit for cancer. Pay close attention to the punitive damages awarded today. The poster Lorenzo would be wise to have his lymph nodes biopsied to determine if they are loaded with hair dot tattoo ink. He needs to take care of himself and his family.

I am sure some of the newer doctors are also well aware of this and might be rethinking any type of participation. So where did the hundreds and hundreds of online posters go..........those 5 guys might be working another forum or maybe they made enough money that they are working another game or the same game on a different platform.

Facebook is shedding massive traffic

Monsanto ordered to pay $289 million

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 08/10/2018 at 04:02 PM by topcat
Statistics
36225 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 199 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 199 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc