hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hey gang, been a while.. Inhouse pharmacy & echecks
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/12/2018 06:19 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/12/2018 06:19 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
JL3
Prolific Poster

Hope everyone is doing well. I've been busy with life and getting older.

I'm still maintaining fairly well. I've had some slight creep back in the temple area, but it's been very slow. Certainly nothing to panic over since I'm sure there's a cure no further than 5 yrs away...speaking of, any interesting developments that's not just "5 yrs away"?

Anyway, time to refill script, and apparently Inhouse isn't accepting cards anymore. So it's down to echeck or bitcoin, and I'm not spending my bitcoin....

So anyone have experience with echecks, are they safe?

-------------------------
Minoxidil 1999-present
Finasteride 1mg 2002-present
1.5 Dermastamp
 05/30/2018 09:20 PM

Author Icon
JL3
Prolific Poster

Sheesh, it's a ghost town in here. What the hell happened?

I figured I might as well update for any lurkers from the distant future.

Greetings time traveler. Welcome to....well, here I guess. Sucks right? Sorry about your bad luck.

The echeck cleared no problem. I had it delivered with no tracking or signature required because I didn't want to have to be around to sign for it. Took around 15 days to arrive. No suspicious charges have appeared on my account, which is what I was concerned about it in the first place.

So that's it. Guess I'll check back in 5 yrs or so. Good luck

Minoxidil 1999-present
Finasteride 1mg 2002-present
1.5 Dermastamp
 06/12/2018 03:34 PM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

It does seem kind of lonely here, don't know where everyone went to but you can only talk about minoxidil and finasteride so much. There are some newer treatments coming down the pike but the way all of this moves probably won't be in my lifetime.
 06/15/2018 02:20 PM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

I think the harsh reality is that apart from a few incremental improvements nothing has changed for well over a decade - and people can only keep saying "within 5 years" for so long without looking silly...

A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
 06/16/2018 06:14 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: Skywalker

I think the harsh reality is that apart from a few incremental improvements nothing has changed for well over a decade - and people can only keep saying "within 5 years" for so long without looking silly...

hey man

i dont know how much you follow all the latest news on future treatments but there is a lot of hype about a guy called choi who has apparently found a compound that can regrow a full head of hair again

there are some threads on hlt about this but the main chatter is on a private forum. a group buy is currently being organised to get hold of this compound until its officially approved and put on the market

anyway, i know your slick bald and have been in this fight far too long lol. i just thought you might want to hear some good news. obviously until we actually see it for ourselves, its only theory, but the guys are extremely pumped up about this. we should know fairly soon if this is legit or not

we may actually have ourselves a cure a lot sooner than 5 years lol

ill pass on the results of the guys as they come through over the summer/autumn
 06/16/2018 04:26 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

we may actually have ourselves a cure a lot sooner than 5 years lol ill pass on the results of the guys as they come through over the summer/autumn

That is fantastic news.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 06/16/2018 04:56 PM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

@sunchyme1

You must be referring to Choi Kang-yell:

http://technology.inquirer.net...tential-cure-baldness

If this is the real deal and PTD-DBM regrows hair without curving our hips and growing boobs or putting tumors all over heads then professor Choi Kang-yell is the man.
 06/16/2018 07:36 PM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

hey topcat and x.......two more old timers!!

yes im talking about ptd-dbm

it would be amazing if this really was the cure. all whilst without fcuking with our hormones. im not going to get too excited until i see results but the guys i speak to are very pumped about this. im not in the group buy myself, but im in contact with a lot of the guys who will be. i cant wait to see how this all turns out over the next few months

there are a few treatments actually that seem very promising and are close to hitting the market, but this choi dude seems to have really nailed it, all by accident as well!

ive been in this fight a good decade now myself, closing in on nw5. would be great to go back to the barbers again

ill let you guys know how it all goes
 06/16/2018 07:41 PM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

i will be supporting south korea during this years world cup

common choi!!!
 06/17/2018 02:24 PM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

"With this knowledge, we hope in the future to create a topical compound or to safely deliver the necessary gene to hair follicles to correct these cosmetic problems,"

Well I'm sure they do - and this may prove to be the answer, it certainly sounds promising - but we've been here countless times before so forgive me if I wait to see some tangible results on human beings before I start getting at all excited

A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
Statistics
36258 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 218 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 218 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc