hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Turkish Math
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/13/2018 12:43 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/04/2018 02:52 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

I had a bit of a browse the other day on other forums and was reading some threads where people were giving advice on ht's from turkey, I was surprised to see the support in favour for getting a ht for a Norwood 5 + and getting on finasteride. For starters I don't know anyone personally who can tolerate fin, I'm sure there's some who can but I've never meet any, but recommending a ht for a 5+ is a complete joke!
 11/07/2018 02:00 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

40+ years of history does not lie and it tells us what the numbers are on average. Most men if they are lucky will have 5,000 fu available long term and if they are not lucky they will have less. That's about 4 square inches of coverage at 50% density for most. Sure you will find some with a slightly higher number but that is not the norm.

For a 22 year old poster to quote 30 years of history even at one point bringing up the name of Dr. Wolf it's already a red flag. 99% of the readers do not know who Dr. Wolf is but this young boy does, why? Then he goes on to bash any doctor's name that is brought up and has a history of working within the numbers another red flag. We can add posting daily while performing damage control, etc. None of it adds up and that is a red flag.

His purpose seems to be to say hey look at me I'm 22 and I got 5,000 grafts and you should too. Don't listen to those that are trying to discourage you they don't understand and are just haters. Of course he is not going to hook everyone but he doesn't need to he only needs to have enough to believe him. These young guys are going to look bizarre when the hairloss catches up to no donor available most especially these guys doing the temple points. Either that or their donor areas will be bald within time.

Then to add fuel to the fire they recommend those that have had very poor growth to go to doctors in the US who were not even on the FUE bandwagon when it mattered. They were still carving up the backs of young guy's heads because it was easier money while their marketers kept the lie going attacking anyone that mentioned FUE or using the argument that one could not harvest big numbers with FUE the exact opposite argument they are using today. There was only one doctor who stepped forward here in the US and in fact works within the numbers and has the most natural results and that is Dr. Cole. Does he have or did he have other issues. It's really hard to say if we think long and hard not only were these handful of talented doctors out there doing the work when no one else was but they were having to battle these little ***** marketers that were leading those researching down the wrong road just like they are doing today.

Stay away from marketers and what they have to say. Their history speaks for itself and they are liars. Zebras do not change their stripes and any doctor with skill that has mastered this procedure while having integrity knows better then to stain their name with shit.

Most young guys should stay away from the procedure because they don't understand the limitations and are too insecure to see dozens of results in person. Pictures DO NOT represent the procedure and if you are very young with substantial hair loss the numbers are probably not going to be in your favor long term. And yes you will find someone that will tell you want to hear.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 11/07/2018 at 02:10 AM by topcat
Hair Loss Help » Hair Loss Open Topic » Turkish Math

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
36283 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 258 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 258 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc