hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Dr. A's Hair Transplant Micro surgery Instruments Kit- Dr. A's Clinic
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/31/2018 02:13 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/31/2018 02:13 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Dr. A's Clinic
Prolific Poster

Dr. A's Hair Transplant Micro surgery Instruments Kit now available at Dr. A's Clinic

The most comprehensive Hair Transplant Kit used by us Now available for sale. If you think you or someone you know may benefit, then please contact us at or call us 1800112343 to place your order with inaugural discount ... this is our 21-year celebration and on this occasion this is our gift to doctors wanting to perform hair transplant the correct way.

Dr. A's Hair Restoration Centre

Delhi Clinic:-
B - 104, Ground Floor, Chittranjan Park, New Delhi - 110019

Mumbai Clinic:-
304, Maruti Business Park, (Bldg No.-2), Off Link Road, Fun Republic Lane,
(Near Yashraj Studio), Andheri (West), Mumbai- 400053

Toll Free: 1800 11 2343

-------------------------
I work for Dr. A's Clinic. My opinions need not be shared by Dr. Arvind Poswal
Dr. A's Clinic (Location - India: Delhi, Mumbai)
Ph:-(011)- 26274367, 41315125
Mob:-0987100606, 9810178062
Free online consult email ,
www.fusehair.com
 08/31/2018 05:46 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sorry...........but I have to ask

Does that come with instructions?

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 09/02/2018 10:43 PM

Author Icon
Dr. A's Clinic
Prolific Poster

Originally posted by: topcat

The e-observership comprehensive hair transplant course is separate.

www.fusehair.com
 09/03/2018 01:23 AM

Author Icon
Dr. A's Clinic
Prolific Poster

These instruments are exclusive.
This KIT provides all instruments used in Dr. A's FUSE technique, that enables us to provide amazing results (with virtually no visible scars even when grafts are extracted from the beard - cheek area) and give dense and natural results in the recipient area.

www.fusehair.com
 09/03/2018 05:20 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I have a flier from a UK clinic going back several years on robotic FUE It was a promotional event trying to drum up business.

More importantly they offered a separate deal on how anyone can turn their clinic into a million dollar operation based on what to say to potential clients. You know tweak the customer a little by playing on their emotions. Is this part of the package or is it strictly tools and here's how you do the procedure?

Something like this is how we close the sale type deal.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 09/04/2018 12:38 AM

Author Icon
Dr. A's Clinic
Prolific Poster

I have a flier from a UK clinic going back several years on robotic FUE It was a promotional event trying to drum up business.

More importantly they offered a separate deal on how anyone can turn their clinic into a million dollar operation based on what to say to potential clients. You know tweak the customer a little by playing on their emotions. Is this part of the package or is it strictly tools and here's how you do the procedure?

Something like this is how we close the sale type deal.

Yes, these are strictly tools (no robots or hype of any kind).

About how to do the procedure, doctors can access our e-observership course and, thereafter if any doctor wants, they can come and learn hair transplants correctly by seeing a wide range of patients being treated (repair, temple point creating, designer hairlines, beard and body hair to scalp).
This way they get a vast amount of practical knowledge before they start their practice. It will take months of training, just like the LA based doctor who visited us and got a complete experience instead of 2 day workshops or youtube.

www.fusehair.com
 09/04/2018 02:54 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

(no robots or hype of any kind).

Good to hear you are not about the hype.

Statistics
36283 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 306 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 306 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc