hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Egg yolks might help a bit
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/02/2018 04:31 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/02/2018 04:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29583066/
 10/02/2018 11:56 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

tommo thanks for posting the link.........very interesting.

Link to study

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 10/03/2018 03:03 PM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

I thought this was pretty interesting. I wonder how many eggs you would have to eat to get this base covered that would replace minoxidil.
 10/04/2018 05:50 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

They didn't really detail the peptide and how it was being used.

Eggs are known for speeding up hair growth with the high sulfur content (cysteine).

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 10/04/2018 08:11 PM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

Glad they did a study on this, I read an old book from the 1970s that recommended at least one to two raw eggs everyday for hair loss so it's not a new idea. That book also said to stay away from chocolate and salt and I always thought they were right about the salt since I'd notice increase hair fallout after eating something really salty.
 10/06/2018 02:11 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I firmly believe that eggs helped with the healing process during my ht repair as far growing hair as in speeding up growth of existing hair itself it's debatable.What I can say for certain, eggs are an integral part of my diet with at least a dozen a day and now back up to two dozen a day. Since I raise hens I have easy access and it it 100 times better than any powdered product sitting on a shelf plus I can safely eat most of them raw which raises glutathione levels the master anti oxidant. Protein powders are in fact garbage when compared to real food.

Of course the marketers out there would have you believe something else because that's the only way they can make money but I can in fact tell you they are all full of crap. Exactly like the ht industry. When I was posting about doing sprints in my back alley the ht marketers would try to make a joke out of it, why? Because anyone speaking truth becomes a threat to them and the more that is revealed the more their lies become apparent. This picture below is a couple of years ago from that exact alley sprint at 53 and the result is all natural and anyone can do it. All you need to do is stop listening to these marketers which includes the fitness industry. They are completely full of crap. If you can find a ht doctor that represents himself has a very long history of verified work that is a representation of their skill then surgery may be an option but the risk is always there and it can be very high.

If you are going to fall into the trap of listening to these online marketers many disguised as posters you are at a distinct disadvantage and there is no way to walk away from the destruction it will create in your own life. They will simply go on spending your money and boozing it up along the way. I can see the crap posted online from Turkey for example where they press the hairline hair over with their hand. The reality is those hairs are so thick and dark the average person that sees them in person will pick up on it right away. It's simply a natural reaction for the eye/brain to pick up contrast as it's a potential threat. These guys will never be the same. Don't believe the bullshit.

I don't have to be your role model nor does fitness. But consider getting involved in something that can take away your attention from hairloss if you are a young guy. Without a doubt do not let the posters/marketers online become your role models. Going for dozens of hair transplants or constantly focusing on hair is a very poor choice. Slowly growing giant manboobs from hairloss medications is also a poor choice. These guys would make you think it's normal and the more time you spend around it the easier it becomes for them to sell you something that could very well be a bad decision.

Should you follow a poster like Jeandd for example and use 5,000 grafts at 22.......absolutely not.

Once you get past of all the lies that are perpetuated by marketers of fitness products and pharmaceuticals you will begin to understand that the consumption of eggs is not only safe but can enhance your health and longevity.

Edited: 10/07/2018 at 06:07 AM by topcat
 10/08/2018 06:14 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The below photo shows the difference between years of vitamin supplements and protein powders. Ball busting work and the result kind of looks like crap. Second photo food only much of it eggs and beef. Yes I was young and dumb and believed all the crap the marketers were serving up and yes I wasted my time but you don't have to. Eat real food including eggs. As for all your family members that have died from strokes and heart attacks, well they were lied to also but by the pharmaceutical industry marketers who made a trillion dollars off of statins alone. If all those eggs are healthy for my body and the cholesterol is a healing agent that appears because it's trying to lower inflammation from a shit diet then it's probably beneficial for your hair too. Just get the shit out of you diet.

All these principals with these little ***** marketers in the hair industry apply just the same. Look for a doctor that relies on what he produces and not about what a marketer is shooting their pie holes off about. If you listen to these guys you will be going for dozens of hair transplants and then injecting ink into your head if they can convince you. Stay away and learn from my own experience.

Eat eggs they are good for you. Preferably soy free and pastured. Exercise is simple do squats or deadlifts along with bench/chins and sprints if you can. Nothing to buy here for the most part so nobody is really making any money. Surprised only if you are eating what the marketers are serving up.

Egg yolks are where all the nutrition is to be found. Get in the gym before you ever doing anything with hair. If you can jijiistu/martial arts. When you are confronted with survival cues social cues are completely removed. The lesson here is the more time you are actively in survival mode the less time you spend worrying about hair.

When you get into your 40's-50's hair takes on much less importance. People are simply not sitting around talking about hair, it doesn't happen because it's not normal. Use common sense and don't fall into a trap.

20 years of supplements compared to 20 years of no supplement but concentrating on food that one can not possibly become rich on from producing.

Eat eggs.

Edited: 10/08/2018 at 10:44 AM by topcat
 10/10/2018 01:57 AM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

Can't argue with those results, especially considering you don't use peds.
I've been cutting out all the crap in my diet for the last year and the results are pretty amazing, I was 94kg almost 6ft and around 18%bf since playing around with my diet I've dropped down to 82kg at around 10% bf and still look pretty fit. My goal is now to increase strength and see if I can put on some muscle while eating the same amount of food.
I'm starting to see that calories in doesn't = calories out, I'm eating around 4000 a day now mostly from good fats and some protein and small amounts of carbs, think I might need to start increasing the protein to get some size coming in.
 10/12/2018 02:21 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Tommo good for you. It's so important to feel healthy and vibrant as the years start to creep up. I think a lot of these older guys on the hair pills are regretting their decision now that they realize how much it has screwed up their bodies. Of course many of them are not going to admit to it in fact just the opposite they are looking for company so they don't feel so alone which seems kind of selfish.

Why have others join in the misery better to warn them of the negatives in my opinion. One must keep health at the top of their list. Hair is good but not if one is going to jeopardize health long term.

Statistics
36283 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 304 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 304 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc