hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Locked Topic Locked
Topic Title: The top 5 hair transplant doctors
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/17/2004 09:26 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/11/2004 04:47 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
NYCman
Accomplished Poster

Rugger,
To be honest FUE wasn't even an option for a person like you..Correct me if I'm wrong but you were a NW 6-7 before you went to H&W.....So when we answer a question in regard to who WE think are the best HT surgeons we all should probably categorize why we feel this way..In your case a strip megasession was your only realistic option..Not every person is the same..

Edited: 10/11/2004 at 05:26 AM by NYCman
 10/11/2004 08:35 AM

Author Icon
Rugger
Accomplished Poster

Mo..lol..i was just havin fun with this subject...im not hardcore either way, as FUE is certainly needed if you dont have the laxity or donor hair...and yes, got your pm just this morning..and sent a response..

NYC..i guess i was a "5V" according to the charts..I was actually talking to Dr. Wong last Friday about having a second session done; a little more density overall, and maybe some fine tuning of the hairline...but i need to get more laxity in my scalp over the next year if we want to get another 3000 or so...
 10/11/2004 01:50 PM

Author Icon
lucky07
Regular Poster

top 5

wong
hasson
shapiro
seager
cole

feller is not even in the top 20..give me a break!!
 10/20/2005 05:34 AM

Author Icon
oneandy

hi Dr Triveni
im new to this forum and considering a hair transplant i have done a bit of research
the treatment at DR A's clinic is it guranteed to be free of any of the after maths such as doll's hair and unnatural looking hair in terms of the growth direction density and appearance

Regards
Anand
 10/22/2005 03:12 AM

Author Icon
finallyfree
Occasional Poster

It seems quite an old thread you picked out.
Dr. Triveni and Dr. A no longer seem to post on this site.
U will need to check out some other forums. Its will not be well mannered on my part to name the other forums here.
Or why not do a google search for Dr. Arvind Poswal. That is sure to land you up with helpful links.
 10/23/2005 05:41 AM

Author Icon
damien
Regular Poster

I personally think Dr Martnick from Australia is one of the top 5.Her fellow Dr's like Sharpio would agree i think.

Damo
 10/23/2005 08:01 AM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

I personally think Dr Martnick from Australia is one of the top 5.Her fellow Dr's like Sharpio would agree i think.

You are entitled to your opinion but please name the doctors who have commented that Dr Martinick is in the top 5 in the world. Nobody is saying Dr Martinick is not a competent doctor but I am concerned you are just making this up.

-------------------------
A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
 10/28/2005 05:33 PM

Author Icon
GuitarFreak
Regular Poster

Top 5 IMO (for strip)
Hasson
Wong
Ron Shapiro
Jeffrey Epstein
David Seager
 10/28/2005 07:59 PM

Author Icon
finallyfree
Occasional Poster

Top 5 (for fue)
Woods
Cole
Dr.A
Jones
Wolf/Feller (maybe)
 11/02/2005 08:09 AM

Author Icon
fuzzy
Accomplished Poster

I think that for fue jones is up there among the top 5 with all the good results that have been shown lately.
 11/09/2005 04:27 AM

Author Icon
damien
Regular Poster

Guys im from Australia and would definately say that Dr Martnick is one of the top surgeons in the world. She is respected by her fellow peers throughout the U.S.A. Checkout my results on my website for her natural hairlines so is known for.

Damo
 11/09/2005 07:08 AM

Author Icon
ajjac3
Prolific Poster

Originally posted by: damien
Guys im from Australia and would definately say that Dr Martnick is one of the top surgeons in the world. She is respected by her fellow peers throughout the U.S.A. Checkout my results on my website for her natural hairlines so is known for.

Damo

Come on Damo. It’s one thing to be happy with your results but why must you keep spamming the forum like this? I would like you to answer Skywalker's charge that you're just making it up that Martnick is considered to be one of the " top 5" Ht docs by her peers.

Statistics
36058 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 304 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 304 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc