hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hair Transplant Death in India
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/07/2016 10:10 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/07/2016 10:10 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
takingaction
Accomplished Poster

http://www.thenewsminute.com/a...es-due-procedure-44491

-------------------------
"Maybe it's because I'm older and wiser, but I just cannot understand why some people are so reckless with their health."
 09/07/2016 07:37 PM

Author Icon
gringoloco
Accomplished Poster

09/08/2016 01:56 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

It is tragic to see someone die because of hair. Young guys need to become more aware of who is shaping their beliefs and why. I wish I knew what I know now when I was younger.

As far as hair transplantation goes it is a very limited procedure and for most 20% of their original hair is the best they will achieve. This is acceptable for many older guys but not younger guys.

There are only a few doctors out there with the skill and ethics and they spend their time honing their skills and presenting their work over years. Many of the rest work with marketers to get their name out there because their name can't stand on its own.

I posted about 3 years ago that all these new devices would create a new and bigger wave of young guys that will be disfigured never expected to see any deaths. I also posted that these marketers will start devoting more resources towards those using the new devices because that is where the numbers will be and where the numbers are there is more money to be made. That is starting to happen now. Someone in the industry actually responded to the post telling me that was not going to happen. But what they fail to understand is these marketers are strictly in it for the money so it does not take genius to figure out their playbook.

Acell and the c section strip scar is no longer a big sell along with PRP while tattooing dots on someone's head is starting to lose it's appeal fairly quickly. Remember who was selling what and why. A doctor tattooing dot's on some guys head.....................it's starting to get very bizarre more bizarre then in the 80's. I'm sure their parents if they are still alive are asking is this why I spent so much money to send you to medical school.............so you can tattoo dots on some young boy's head.................very scary out there best to exercise a great deal of caution and just observe without taking action.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 09/08/2016 at 02:49 PM by topcat
 09/08/2016 06:39 PM

Author Icon
gringoloco
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: topcat

It is tragic to see someone die because of hair. Young guys need to become more aware of who is shaping their beliefs and why. I wish I knew what I know now when I was younger.

As far as hair transplantation goes it is a very limited procedure and for most 20% of their original hair is the best they will achieve. This is acceptable for many older guys but not younger guys.

There are only a few doctors out there with the skill and ethics and they spend their time honing their skills and presenting their work over years. Many of the rest work with marketers to get their name out there because their name can't stand on its own.

I posted about 3 years ago that all these new devices would create a new and bigger wave of young guys that will be disfigured never expected to see any deaths. I also posted that these marketers will start devoting more resources towards those using the new devices because that is where the numbers will be and where the numbers are there is more money to be made. That is starting to happen now. Someone in the industry actually responded to the post telling me that was not going to happen. But what they fail to understand is these marketers are strictly in it for the money so it does not take genius to figure out their playbook.

Acell and the c section strip scar is no longer a big sell along with PRP while tattooing dots on someone's head is starting to lose it's appeal fairly quickly. Remember who was selling what and why. A doctor tattooing dot's on some guys head.....................it's starting to get very bizarre more bizarre then in the 80's. I'm sure their parents if they are still alive are asking is this why I spent so much money to send you to medical school.............so you can tattoo dots on some young boy's head.................very scary out there best to exercise a great deal of caution and just observe without taking action.

Well said

pluggy strip sugery lawrence shapiro

alan bauman double scarring and permanent nerve damage, no results from 3 surgeries http:[email protected]/

Feb 2014 2000 grafts Dr Umar
 09/09/2016 07:05 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Gringo the facts are that Dr. Woods offered training well over 15 years ago all a doctor had to do was come up with the money and be humble enough to learn. But they didn't do that many chose to just use deception instead and keep making money giving young guys no choice but the giant scar on the back of their head.

They could not live with the fact that most skills are learned during an apprenticeship under a master and their egos were too big to admit it plus they would have to sacrifice profits during the learning process. When you are an apprentice you do not touch the brush or the canvas you just bring the paint and observe maybe bring some coffee but that's it. People expect to learn for free like there is some type of obligation. There is no obligation you want to learn you pay the price. Instead they chose to spend their money on marketing what they had going and meanwhile the marketers also made money while the patients were left out to hang because they did not understand information was being manipulated which is still going on today. They seem to have no problem paying parasitic marketers but paying a master is an issue for them and marketers seem to have no problem with someone paying when it's they who are receiving the payment.

Yes a few doctors spent the time to learn on their own and consequently others served apprenticeships in their own way but it could have all been avoided were it not for the greed of the marketers keeping the strip surgeries going and the doctors along with them.

There are only a handful of doctors that did the right thing. The many of the rest used deception or just picked up a paint brush and started working on the canvas like the patient in this thread. And what do you get you get exactly the type of result that went into the effort to learn.

The marketers still fail to admit there are only a handful of masters doing FUE because you simply can't ride their back for profit.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 09/10/2016 at 09:56 AM by topcat
Statistics
35872 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 309 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 309 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc