hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Photos of badly planned hair transplants?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/18/2016 07:17 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/18/2016 07:17 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
dh05
Occasional Poster

I'm looking for examples of badly planned hair transplants...mainly the type where someone has had FUE at the hairline but then lost hair behind it. I'm considering a hairline transplant (you can read about my huge uncertainty in the link below) and I want to try and understand the worst case scenarios...

Thanks

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/fo...d=118303&enterthread=y
 09/19/2016 04:01 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

It's all math so it becomes easy over time from observation to understand that many of these doctors do not care long term what happens to the patient. I look at some of the work being presented on the forums and I say to myself what is this young kid suppose to do after the doctor just planted 2000-3000 grafts into a small area of his hairline and now he has maybe only 1000 left in the donor long term. That's when you start to understand that many of these doctors are complete sh*t because they are not concerned about long term. Only short term and how short term benefit themselves.

If 75% of the donor was used in a small area of the hairline than the 25% of donor left cannot cover what could easily be 80% of the rest of the balding area over time. So these guys presenting these cases of 3000 grafts restoring a hairline should not be patting themselves on the back. But for those observing it can be helpful. It's a sign that says this is one doctor I should not be going to. If he doesn't care about this patient why in the world would he care about me. So it is of some benefit.

This would be a good starting point in trying to understand poorly planned hair transplants. In addition some of the most poorly planned start in the crown when they know the patient is heading towards extensive baldness.

I want to show you a picture of the back of my head. I'm okay with it and easily can conceal it all. I did make quite a bit of progress with repairing the front unfortunately really learning about this industry comes through experience and observation over many many years so for me it was a little too late.

The point of posting the picture is this. How does what I have on the back of my head affect you? How does it affect your life. What do you feel when you see it and how long does that feeling last. The fact is it doesn't really affect you at all and if it does it's only for a short period of time. You might feel bad but it does not really affect you.

What many of these doctors feel is the same thing. It does not really affect them so as long as they can keep making money many don't worry too much about it. Those that do worry are very few.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 09/19/2016 at 06:38 AM by topcat
Statistics
35841 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 462 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 463 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc