hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: body hair transplants
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/28/2017 01:11 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/28/2017 01:11 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

hi guys

wondering why the success rate is lower with using body hair like chest, arm and leg than it is using scalp hair? and why is it more expensive?

i know this seems abit nuts. but im looking to intentionally avoid using scalp hair and go straight to body hair to avoid a 'pluggy' look

my hair is close to looking like the attachment below.

all i want to do is rebuild my temples very conservatively to create a frame for my face. and continue to keep it really short. and because most of the top of my head is thinner, i think using scalp hairs would give an unnatural appearance. the hairs on my arms and legs are thnner and would match my scalp.

like i said i want to go very conservative here. i dont take meds and wont because of past side effects and and happy with having a buzz cut balding looking

i just want to fill temple areas a bit with some fine hair to create a naturally looking balding frame.

does this make sense?

cheers

body h.png
body h.png  (954 KB)

Statistics
35798 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 299 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 299 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc