hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Follow My Major Repair
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/02/2009 10:43 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 14 15 16 17 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/15/2018 10:25 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I took a picture today of my end result with Dr. Bisanga and placed into into a 3 picture collage. It's important to post that I have not forgotten that there are honest ethical people in the world that are masters at their craft and of course I am grateful. It has made my life easier.

I also know that most of the industry is filled with scumbag marketers that profess their goodness. Nothing could be further from the truth so it's important to get the information out there and leave no man behind. Don't fall for marketing bullshit PRP, tattooing, mega sessions it's all horseshit.

My repair result is still holding up using chest, beard and a limited amount of scalp hair that was left. Understand the math behind it all and you will then understand what is possible long term and for most it's not much. Plenty of well known figures out there that simply gave up and shaved their heads showing the world their scars Joe Rogan, David Lee Roth, etc. I didn't have to do that so I don't forget.

Much of what you see online is bullshit I have been observing it for over almost 20 years now while observing the industry for 32 years.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 05/18/2018 at 10:22 AM by topcat
 05/16/2018 08:44 AM

Author Icon
pidda
Accomplished Poster

Looks really good. I am happy for you.
 05/16/2018 11:31 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Hey Pidda thanks I'm happy too.

The main point most should take from my donor pictures is that you are looking at 5000 or less of grafts taken over time. But if you were to understand how the donor thinned out over the years because it too loses density to DHT how thin it all looks now makes perfect sense. It can become fly away hair.

Not a problem for me as I just spray on concealer.

If you look at some of the numbers these young guys are being quoted most especially Turkey that they have 8000+ grafts available it's complete horseshit.

Long term the back of their head the donor area will be close to bald if they take that many and they will be wearing full cap wigs. Sure you do have the odd ball here and there that can support that number but history clearly shows it's not true.

These guys are having their donor area raped they just don't know it and it will become evident over time. Only the clinics that are doing it know it so what does that say about the clinic or the posters preaching it. Who are these posters and what are they up to? Who is the 22 year old JeanDD? Meet him if you plan on taking his advice and flying to Turkey.

It's important information for young guys and hopefully they will see it and start asking themselves some questions. Technology is moving so quick now. Many should just stay away from the marketers and wait it out.

Pidda imagine some poster on these online forums convincing you that you have 8,000 to 10.000 grafts available and you believe it. Then you go to Turkey and they slam the front of your head with 5,000 grafts for 1.00/graft. You tell me is that a good deal? Have to wake these young guys up because they are the target. They go after the young boys with the candy. Come on little boy I have a bag full of hair hop into the van.........it's pathetic.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 05/16/2018 at 11:46 AM by topcat
Statistics
36224 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 295 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 296 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc