hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: HAIRPIECE WAREHOUSE UP TO THEIR OLD TRICKS AGAIN
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/30/2017 11:45 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/30/2017 11:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
hersute
Accomplished Poster

What is wrong with this company?
Have they no integrity?

On their website, talking about the great quality of their product and how unique their systems are, they use a photo to illustrate these claims.

ABOUT OUR QUALITY- Hairpiece Warehouse

Only its NOT a picture of one of their systems.

Its a picture of one of the forum members here, who makes his own systems.

I quote:
"Our lace is imported from Switzerland (seriously!), offering the most invisible hairline achievable today. Most clubs and on-line providers use Chinese or Korean lace, which is more detectable and less expensive for them to manufacture.

We have over 25 years of wearing hair replacement systems and over 12 years evaluating and screening suppliers. We have examined the workmanship and products of over 80 manufacturers from all over the world and have rigorously tested scores of material samples."

It begs the question that if HPW are SO confident in their unique product and the quality of it, why can't they use an actual picture of their systems and need to use a picture of someone else's workmanship?

So...BUYER BEWARE.
What you see ISN'T what you get.

"Drain the swamp"

-------------------------
"Does my forehead look big in this?."

Edited: 07/08/2017 at 07:51 AM by hersute
 08/30/2017 07:59 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Shatnersrug
Occasional Poster

That is Dave! How utterly ridiculous - well you know about another company posting me YOUR picture to demonstrate how great their systems that you don't even use were.

I just don't get why these people think they need to lie. Presumably they're bald, it really doesn't take much effort to put a good system pic together, even with a shitty system, I know! I've done it!
Statistics
36058 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 224 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 224 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc